Selling one of my 92 v6 tempo for $500 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 13:36   #1 (permalink)

Selling one of my 92 v6 tempo for $500

good engine and transmission that is pretty much what i am selling. good interior bat bad paint and fender rust. New battery, trany was rebuilt about 70K ago, has recent starter and many other engine parts. Engine strong. Can be put bad in top shape if replace fenders, front right bearing axle, driver window motor a couple of electric door locks and get new tires.
Will post some more info later and m,ay be some pics. I am in CT PM me if anyone interested.
CountachQV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2006, 05:51   #2 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

Re: Selling one of my 92 v6 tempo for $500

try and sell it here www.tempotopaz.com or ebay
Old 04-14-2006, 10:50   #3 (permalink)

thank.for the link. I'll do that over the week end while i got some time
Old 04-14-2006, 21:54   #4 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

for note im not trying to say you didnt replace sum stuff but without recipts selling it off claims of the trans was rebuilt x years ago will help little. just like how i say 290 hp tempo 13 seconds at 130mph, lol impossible.
anyhow if you do have recipts for the trans and the engine is in good shape i think you can squeeze a lil higher of a price for it.
Old 05-20-2006, 14:44   #5 (permalink)

I finally found out how to upload the pics. Here is my car depcription.
I added the car to the http://www.tempotopaz.com registry. Pics are of high quality, need to click on pic to see it well.

--------
For sale: 1992 Tempo GL, 6 cyls - VIN # 2FAPP36U0NB180680 for fix up or parts $500.

Description:
4 doors, Automatic, V6 engine, power seat, power mirrors, power door, power windows, cruise control.

The good:
Engine runs great despites 207K miles, immediate startup. Passed emission. Used to commute every day to date. Clean interior. New parts: 2006: new battery, 2005: new front brakes, 2003: New alternator, tie rods and front end ball joints (40K miles), 2002: new muffler and pipe, 2001: new radiator 50k miles (a $410 part), in 2000: rebuilt transmission has 60k miles, all struts/shocks replaced, new starter. Have receipts.

The bad:
Paint faded. Bottom fenders are rusted. Axle bearing front left side needs replacement ($75 part) but car is drivable. AC not working and driver window motor not working. Tires need replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum