Trippin Dream - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2001, 14:52   #1 (permalink)
HO V6 XR5i

Trippin Dream

Someone must have dumped some LSD into my food last night, cuz I had the trippiest dream last night. I wish I could say it was a good dream, but it wasn't. I'll give a quick description and keep it mild. Remember, most of it won't make any sense because like I said, was trippy.

Ok....I was to go on vacation. I park my car at the beach in Port Hueneme California (where Brian and I met up). Next thing, time seems to jump, I"m back from vacation, so I'm walking back to my car and I'm coming at it from the rear right angle side.....the car looked the same as when I left it, but then in the dream, in my sleep, I got this really sick feeling. I unarmed the alarm and it went off like it had been set off. So as usual I get to roaming around looking for something out of the norm. I make a sweep around the back and when I come to the left rear side I notice the front is all messed up. That sick feeling got even worse....I run to the front and see that the whole front of the car had been smashed DOWNwards. Like it had been run over by a big truck or something huge and heavy. To the point where the front rubbed the ground, I saw the damage in detail....I remember in the dream a sickly pissed feeling and I could even feel sick in my own body. Then the dream jumps to me trying to drive it "home". Then time jumps again. I'm suddenly in Virginia in my driveway. I got the car there, still got that sick heavy feeling. I'm trying to decipher if it's worth keeping or not. I"m looking at it and the whole front end (all the way to the windshield) is all crushed down, bent frame, broken this and smashed that....cracked here, major components broken, could possibly be repairable, but might not make it.......then a voice in the dream kept saying "can I find another one?" Then I got an even heavier sick feeling and was more pissed and sad. The last thing I remember in the dream was that after I hear the voice I let out a long loud yell......not a pleasant yell and sounded like another yell I've done almost a year ago to the day. Then I physically wake up, actually yelling in person. I catch myself, breathing hard....still had that sad and sick heavy feeling. I noticed that I'm laying on the boxspring of my bed. My pillow was all the way across the room. The matress was on the other side, I had taken it clear off the box spring and somehow it made it's way over there. The sheets were all over the room. The alarm clock was also thrown far.

I rarely ever remember dreams. Last one had to be a few years ago and wasn't a bad dream. I hope nothing happens or that I dont' have another dream like that again.

1987 GLS - Genesis...
1988 XR5 - Will Always Live...
1993 HO XR5i - 3rd Time's a Charm...

<A HREF="http://www.zianet.com/roteno1981" TARGET="_blank">Guillermo's Garage
GuillermoXR5i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2001, 22:14   #2 (permalink)
Tempo GL Member

I've had some weird dreams too. One was a good dream with me getting a v6 5spd GLS. Another was getting in a wreck in my tempo and having it taken away somewhat forcefully to the junkyard. I literally woke up crying. Very sad. Anyone out there have a tissue?

Maybe we love and think about our cars too much, I dont know. Hope nothing happens to anybody in our club.
MISHNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2001, 22:25   #3 (permalink)
Urmama

LOL

I had a good one last weekend. I was back in japan and this kid wanted to drive the topaz. I wouldn't let him but he got in anyway. So when I go to choke him my arms started to move for real. I punched my girl in the cheek and strarted to grab her head before I woke up. She didn't get too mad. She's pretty understanding. She has to be to put up with me.
Old 08-24-2001, 22:38   #4 (permalink)
HO V6 XR5i

LOL

DAM man!! ****, if my wife was with me with my dream she'd get tossed across the room too!

1987 GLS - Genesis...
1988 XR5 - Will Always Live...
1993 HO XR5i - 3rd Time's a Charm...

<A HREF="http://www.zianet.com/roteno1981" TARGET="_blank">Guillermo's Garage
GuillermoXR5i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 12:52   #5 (permalink)
92 Topaz V6 4d

cool Dream?

Thats Tempo/ Topaz Fever man!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:01   #6 (permalink)

Re: Trippin Dream

does anyone know where i can find a transmission for a 94 ford tempo v6 5spd
will79601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 16:12   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will79601
does anyone know where i can find a transmission for a 94 ford tempo v6 5spd
Good luck, I ended up junking a 92 LTS because I couldn't find a v6 tranny. The auto is basically the same as the 4 cylinder one with a different bolt pattern on the bellhousing. IIRC you cannot swap the bell housing.

If you want to take the plunge, either an MTX3 or MTX4 manual transmission may fit. MTX3 was used in the 4 cylinder ones and I think was the same for the v6's. MTX4 was used in like Taurus SHO's.

Ofcourse it's been afew years so I may be completely off base.
1999 Grand Marquis GS (4.6/auto)
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:35   #8 (permalink)

thanx for the help i cant even find one in houston this sucks!
will79601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum

Related Reading: Trippin Dream