Welcome to the new board - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2001, 10:30   #1 (permalink)
Topaz Member

Welcome to the new board

Well, as all of you can see... we have made it to the new message board. Like I have said in my previous posts, this one is going to have ALOT more functionality versus the old board. I have disable posting on the old board, so you will not be able to post any replies on that board.

If you have posted anything on the old board, please re-post that thread on this new board (in the appropriate section) so that you will be able to get some replies for what you wanted to know.

The previous board will be located under the Interactive Menu, under the title of Archives -BH.

I want to extend my greatest thanks to the guys at FordForums.com for helping us out with this. Hopefully the traffic to their site will increase with as much or more enthusiasm that we used the previous board.

-Brian
XR5TopazBri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2001, 08:40   #2 (permalink)
George

Great Job

Bro, you did a great job with setting up the new board. It's crazy. Thanks a lot.

Ciao
Old 07-11-2001, 10:33   #3 (permalink)
HO V6 XR5i

Some problems

I've had quite a few members email me telling me they're having trouble logging in onto the board. I had the same problem. The problem lies in with confirming the registration. I went and input the confirmation code. I told htese guys to do this, I hope it works for them.

They said that they log in, try to post and it tells them they're not logged in, so they log in, try to post, same thing......any suggestions?

1987 GLS - Genesis...
1988 XR5 - Will Always Live...
1993 HO XR5i - 3rd Time's a Charm...

<A HREF="http://www.zianet.com/roteno1981" TARGET="_blank">Guillermo's Garage
GuillermoXR5i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Tempo Forum | Mercury Topaz Forum