Ford Forums banner

Why isn't this forum listed on the left side of the fordforums.com home page?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Tom Leser 
G
#1 ·
It should be! I bet you guys would have more visits here if it was. Get it up there admins!

Also what's hte difference between the lounge and the other general forum? I think one of them won't get used much at all because they're both about the same.

But thanks for referring me here Olympic! I put that down in my profile too! :) I'm glad you guys got yourself a BB now instead of those other crappy style message boards! Guillermo thanks for taking my advice and contacting the guys here about setting you up the tempo/topaz forums!

Tom

G
#2 ·
HHmmm, I'm not sure about the home page but we are listed in the forums home page.

The lounge is for non-Tempo/Topaz related topics, or "off-topic" discussions. The general discussion section is for Tempo/Topaz related topics not covered under the other sections. Such as racing stories for example.

#3 ·
Hey Tom

Good to see you around Tom. Actually the one responsible for getting us this forum is Brian. He got in touch with the owners of this forum and set this up for us. Thanks B. I got some good news for you Tom, I'll send you an email shortly.

#5 ·
Ok folks, you asked for this area, we set it up. You saw that we left out the link on the main page to here, NOW it's up on that page. We are here your you, not you for us!!!!

#6 ·
AWESOME!!

Thanks so much for putting us up on the main page. Muchos Gracias!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.