Ford Forums banner

14 Days till the big race!

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  RATT 
#1 ·
Ok guys, we are 14 days from the time the V8's rock the mountain, who are your pics to win the race?
Also if you are going to be there (probably not many of us due to the melbourne trip) give us a yell and we may be able to arrange a meet sometime during the 4 days or so of the event.

And to start the ball rolling, I think the Rat and Johnson are the strongest pairing on the mountain, as the HRT duo of Skaife and Bright are set to be split up. So they are my pick to take the top spot on the podium. :cool:

#2 ·
K-mart and Valvoline teams always do well at bathurst so they are ones to watch out for. Fords best bet is radisich/johson although if ambrose has a car like he did at winton and a good co-driver he's another one to look out for. As the race is mid season and not the last of the season be sure to look out for the red holden army as they will be fighitng off the likes of ingal. I dont know how cropton/lowndes will go but I know they have the new car ready so im intersted to see how they go. I say Radisich/Johson are favourites followed by ingal and one fo the hrt cars. BTW is russel ingal going to be pared up with Larry perkins or they'll both have a seperate co-driver for thier own car?

#11 ·
J-type said:
Who's teaming up with who for the big race?

1 - Radisich/ Johnson
2 - Ambrose/ Wakefield
3 - Greg Murphy/ Handbag

Wall - Bright,
DNS - Perkins,
Toilet - Skaife
DNF - anything with a Holden badge.:D

Thoughts?
That's a pisser J-type.:D
That's how I'd like it, any Ford winning would ultimately make me happy. I'd like Lowndes to feature in there as well.
Russell.

Murphy and his handbag..:D :D :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.