Ambrose vs Bright - Ingall's View - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 06:25   #1 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Ambrose vs Bright - Ingall's View

Got this from www.russellingall.com

I agree with Russell 100%!

-------------------------------------------

Just finished watching on RPM the Ambrose/Bright incident from Phillip Island. I found it very interesting that the phone-in viewers vote was 66% favouring Marcos and that only 8% thought it was a racing incident. After seeing it myself now, I can see how you the viewers came up with that result. I was absolutely stunned on the course of events. Marcos was clearly going into the pits and as Bright admitted on RPM, he knew that Marcos was on slicks and it was raining very hard at that stage so it was quite obvious that Marcos was going into the pits to change tyres. Bright was actually on the grass going up the inside of him and that part of the circuit is probably a good four to five car widths wide so why he was going down the inside I have no idea.

To say Marcos didn’t indicate is an absolute joke as I myself haven’t seen too many cars ever indicate when going into pit lane before and I hardly think that excuse explains not even taking the last turn, and keep ploughing into the side of Marcos until eventually turning him around a good 200 to 300 meters past pit lane. Allegedly Brighty said his steering was bent however he still drove around behind the pace car to finish the race so it couldn’t have been that bad. If that was a racing incident then I think we better go back and re-visit my incident with Murphy at Adelaide because that must have been a racing incident and those few people that gave me grief about it should have a look at both incidents and have a good hard look at themselves.

Even though I haven’t seen it, I have been told that there was also an incident between Skaife and Murphy and I will be very keen to see the footage as a few have told me it was a little bit suspect but Murph seems to have toed the “corporate line” and said it was just one of those things. Geez Murph, you weren’t that obliging with me!
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2003, 06:54   #2 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

Yeah I agree with him too.
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 14:43   #3 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

Excellent Ingall....I totally agree with you mate. Where is Murph whining now??? I just hope what goes around will come around...Karma for Holden my friends...believe in it!!
Old 05-01-2003, 04:30   #4 (permalink)
Movin!

While a lot of people think Ingall is arrogant, he tells it like it is, doesnt talk any BS.

Top driver too! Glad to see him in a ford
Old 05-01-2003, 05:27   #5 (permalink)
....but i don't wanna go

man ingall's a champ!
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 05:59   #6 (permalink)
Falcontastic.

That's right mate tell it as it is,Bright is fooling no one but himself.
Laser a maser.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe