Ford Forums banner

Bathurst 24hr

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Bearman 
#1 ·
Guys, when is the Bathurst 24hr on? I'm planning a road trip next month and I intend going to Bathurst. I'm actually not that interested in the 24hr, I want to drive a lap of the track and I can't do that if the race is on!! Besides, accomodation would be impossible to get.

Cheers.

#3 ·
Blurter said:
The 24 hour is on 22/23 November. Things will start to get a bit tight up there from around the Wednesday before.
I'll be up there the week before, around the 12th to the 13th. This'll work out well. Cheers.....

#4 ·
Enjoy Bearman, if you have never been to Mount Panorama before it is an awesome place. TV just does not do it justice. Take the time to do a lap the opposite way as well, its worth it.

Also make sure you stay on the speed limit, the cops just love the place too.

#5 ·
Blurter said:
Enjoy Bearman, if you have never been to Mount Panorama before it is an awesome place. TV just does not do it justice. Take the time to do a lap the opposite way as well, its worth it.

Also make sure you stay on the speed limit, the cops just love the place too.
Thanks for the info, I'll be careful!!

The road trip is from Melbourne to Parkes then Dubbo, across to Bathurst and then Sydney for my nephews 21st. From there I'll head down the coast to Tathra and Eden. After that come around to Bairnsdale to see the olds and back to Melbourne. I'm hanging out, the XR6 has just been serviced and ready to go. Just burning some "road trip cd's" for the car.

Cheers..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.