Besnard for BA - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2003, 23:27   #1 (permalink)

Besnard for BA

After Besnards great debut for FPR the powers that be within the team would have to give him the next BA when it is built. Race 1 4 tenths quicker than Seton, race 2, 9 tenths quicker than Seton and fatest lap in race 3 and about to pass Richards for second when the race was red flagged...any opinions?
Ray Singcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2003, 23:45   #2 (permalink)
Code Monkey

its only 1 race, maybe glen got a new engineer or has the worst of the two AU's ?
Old 03-08-2003, 23:51   #3 (permalink)

Seton should not be in the box seat for the BA, and should never have been. Besnard deserves a good car, his performaces in SBR were outstanding, and his race at the AGP was also fantastic. Give the guy a new car for christ sake!
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 02:05   #4 (permalink)
low n' loud XY351

Perhaps they have given Bessy the better AU and were giving Seto the lesser vehicle with a view to him coming on stronger with a BA. Besnard is obviously doing OK with the AU.
Besides Seton has been a loyal Ford campainer for god knows how long.......Don't you think that earns him something?
DRTY HO
lownloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 03:21   #5 (permalink)

Not when Besnard has a more realistic chance of the title...
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 13:14   #6 (permalink)

Seton should get the next BA especially when he already had a BA but then he insisted on Lowndes racing it.

If it was down to Glenn's choice, i reckon he would give Besnard the first BA but really he deserves it for himself...

In saying that i also think that Seton should have a bit more of a go in the races and especially at the first corner. He's losing two or three positions everytime from just tip toeing around there.
I think half way between Ingall and Seton would be perfect!!!
SETO#5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 13:26   #7 (permalink)

You have to remember that the AGP was only a demo race and no points were allocated so there is no point in going hell for leather (just ask Paul Morris...). It was more of a test and tune session.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 20:33   #8 (permalink)

Yea but it was seton francise they purchased
Ambrose_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 21:24   #9 (permalink)

confused

Seton's a PUSSY. He should give up and give the young guys who really want to win a go!!! He's had no 'fire' for 3 seasons now.

NZ XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 21:27   #10 (permalink)

Look I'm the biggest Seton supporter there is, but god damn after his AGP performance, why would you give him the BA? (I cannot believe I said that)

I will always support Seto, no matter what, but he should just paint arrows on the rear of his AU in yellow letters directing people to overtake him. He makes it so easy. I have NO DOUBT his AU sux, but c'mon even FORBES & McConville passed him with the greatest of ease.

C'mon GLENN! Prove me WRONG!
StevoPetkovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe