Brack signs with Ganassi Racing - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2001, 20:59   #1 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Brack signs with Ganassi Racing

It was announced yesterday that Kenny Brack will leave Team Rahal and race with Chip Ganassi Racing in 2002.
Max Papis is certain to get fired which will mean that Team Rahal will be looking for 2 new drivers for next year.
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2001, 23:20   #2 (permalink)
Shhh, we're hunting Lions

That has really surprised me I thought Kenny would have definately stayed with Team Rahal, I agree that Papis will be fired I think his relationship with Bobby Rahal has turned sour.
I think in the end Kenny has gone for the money, because personally Chip Ganassi comes over as an arrogant prick and would take a bit of money to want to drive for him.

For the rest of the season I'll support Players/Forsythe, Kenny has lost a fan.:(
Adam W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 20:27   #3 (permalink)
EA Wagon Member

yeah kenny is ****ed

go carpentier!!!!!
Old 09-02-2001, 07:34   #4 (permalink)
Australian Falcon EA Member

I heard a rumor that Johnny Herbert (Ex F1 driver, drove for several teams including Stewart ford where he won a race) is going to be targeted by Bobby rahal. I also heard that Gidley could be signed to Team Rahal as well.

With Kenny...yes it is a shame that he's gone to Ganassi, but you've got to remember that in CART, drivers move around a lot more than in V8 supercars and other competitions. Last year, Adrian Fernandez was runner up in the championship with the Ford engine, and this year he has swapped to Honda. It happens a lot in CART,but its a shame such a good driver has left Ford.
Jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 18:59   #5 (permalink)
Champion Goose

It isn't as if they're short of drivers. And furthermore short of drivers who'd kill for a seat on the Rahal team. I mean with his connections throughout Ford and F1 he'd be a good man to be with in terms of career opportunities.
XAHardtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe