Brighty - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2002, 01:45   #1 (permalink)

Brighty

What the hell is going on with him? I don't mind the lad and I do stick up for him cause I liked him during his Ford days, but wtf is going on? He's been nailing people left right and centre since he came back (adelaide last year anyone) and this round he ****s it up for Richards and what the hell happening with Ambrose? Obviously he had the pace and Bright was struggling on cold tyres, was he trying to hard and then had to jump on the brakes so he didn't overcook it or what?
And as for Toddler, he should've been flagged on about lap 35, he was blocking Lowdnesdy for about 10 laps by then already - the flag on the last few laps was bullshit and a token gesture.

And what don't any of our teams show any balls anymore? Gibson used to be willing to take a gamble with the safety car and most of us agreed with his "2nd is the 1st loser" attitude. Why weren't any of our lead cars kept out longer? Keep them out until about lap 10 then fuel them up for the rest of the race and then come in for tyres on lap 20 odd - decent tyres for the rest of the race that don't have to cope with a fuel full load.

And I think JB should quit, he hits Ford drivers week in week out and then says its because the youngsters are in the wrong.
TheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2002, 22:53   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Anyone else you'd like to slag off?

and ...

perhaps you'd like to reveal your real identity so we can all appreciate your race bred qualifications.
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 07:01   #3 (permalink)

Oh I'm sorry - I thought spending my cash and following the series with a passion entitled me to have an opinion.

EDIT - Geez I did give a bit of a spray huh. Oh well, heat of the moment and all that,
TheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe

Related Reading: Brighty