Contact details for TEGA - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2003, 20:43   #1 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

Contact details for TEGA

These bastards need to answer some questions. I want to know how I can contact them at let them know what they're doing to the sport.

These people are gutless whimps and would rather die than give Holden any penalty, because they are too scared of Holden's lawyers.
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2003, 20:53   #2 (permalink)
Motorbike rider

http://www.v8supercar.com.au/about/contact.htm
Old 03-20-2003, 20:54   #3 (permalink)
Cleveland Powered

Best of luck, but I don't really think they'll care. I'm voting with my wallet & not spending another cent on that series.
Old 03-20-2003, 21:07   #4 (permalink)
Motorbike rider

Probably attention all correspondence to Kelvin O’Reilly who is the chief…
http://www.sportal.com.au/v8x.asp?i=news&id=36529
Old 03-20-2003, 21:14   #5 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

Thanks Guys.. I know they won't care much, but it'll make me feel like I've done something about it.
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 22:39   #6 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Guys if you are gunna write a letter, do yourself, and all ford fans a favour, DON'T MAKE IT A USELESS RANT/WHINGE if it is not properly written, is not properly constructed and well balanced, all that will happen is you will be branded a whinger, the letter will be thrown away and ignored, and the credibility of future complaints from ford fans will be reduced, and chances are that they will ignore them and the current status quo will remain.

However if a letter is well balanced, identifying issues with the series, and expanding on the points, you are more likely to be listened to. Saying "I am gunna stop watching the series cos I am a ford fan and you let HRO get away with cheating whinge whinge f*cken whinge" will not help the situation, and will proibably make it worse.

If you are going to write a letter do everyone a favour, don't waste your time and do it properly, for everyones sake.
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 22:58   #7 (permalink)
ex-Ford owner

You can also try the "Make a Comment" page
http://www.v8supercar.com.au/feedback/comments.htm

or the "Make a Suggestion" page
http://www.v8supercar.com.au/feedback/suggest.htm
XYFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 23:22   #8 (permalink)
Mustang Owner

Thumbs up

DK well said, personally I dont think a letter would have much of an effect. As Dk said if you are going to write one then don't make it look like your a whinging Ford fan.

Guys I know a few no HRT Holden fans and they are pretty much feed up as well.

I am going to wait a few rounds and if nothing changes. I will be not wasting my money, paying for a family of 4 to attend 5 race meetings this year.

Money is the big thing and while they see profits coming in, they will not change very much.

I think if they see a big change in attendance then it might just make them sit up and think.

I will still watch the V8's from home, but I will be buggered if I am going to spend several hundred dollars each race meet for entry, food and drinks plus mechandise.

I can spend 30 odd bucks on a slab, throw on a BBQ and have some friends over and still have a top day in the comfort of home and save some money.

Owns
66 Silver Frost Mustang 289 Windsor
71 XY GS Fairmont in Bronze Wine 302 Windsor
92 EB XR8 302 Windsor

Sure do love those Windsors
66_mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 01:26   #9 (permalink)

Well I just sent my whinge and doubt i will get a reply. At least I felt better for a moment. Guess all we can hope for is that Karma does balance out. Hell we must be owed a fair bit

regards min
Minheim AU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe