Crap on Conrod.com - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2003, 16:12   #1 (permalink)

Crap on Conrod.com

You may well have read on another forum about FPR losing two of its key staff. That is true. However, someone with more gob than brains has decided to tell the world a fictitious version of their reasons and I have to say I have not read such a load of old bol***ks for a long time.
We are regretfully going to lose Jon Matthews and Ivan Taylor. They have their own personal reasons and it is not for me to disclose or discuss tham.
However, they have both offered to help as much as they can in the future and we will gratefully accept those offers.
To suggest that we have a culture of blame and that we readily dispose of our staff is frankly ludicrous. Our record as an employer stands for all to see. Our staff turnover is five eigths of stuff all and those that do leave invariably apply to come back. One of our key objectives is to become an employer of choice and that objective stands alongside others supported by values, one of which is that we don't tell lies.
Jon and Ivan are leaving. When they do they will leave with my immense gratitude for the phenomenal effort that they and their team members made to get three cars to the grid at the AGP.
They will always be welcome and I trust that they will always feel so.
I don't intend posting on that other site.
You guys deserve a response and I know that you will treat it in the spirit in which it is given. Its honest and I am really pissed!!
Have fun!

David Flint

MD FPV

MD FPR
aka HJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2003, 16:47   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for clearing it up David. Best wishes to both JON & IVAN. It seems this is the second time in as little as a week FPR were forced to explain their situation due to ignorance.

Let's hope that in future the only explanation provided by FPR is why they keep scoring a 1-2-3 at every round :-)

Cheers.
Old 04-02-2003, 17:06   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Yep, thanks for clarification David.
Old 04-02-2003, 17:36   #4 (permalink)
Evil Holden Overlord

Ahh, but some people don't like the truth tho, David - silly conspiracies are much more entertaining to them ...
Old 04-02-2003, 18:29   #5 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member

Don't let them get too under your skin David, Conrod is a site that operates 99% on speculation and rumors......

The genuine Ford people have a little more faith in the operational aspects of FPR, and know that if we should know something, we'll hear it over here - and if we don't, it's none of our buisness.

Thanks for the clarification, and keep up the great work mate.
Old 04-02-2003, 19:15   #6 (permalink)

Hey david.

Thanks for that information. As long as you look after Glennie, you'll be loved by all Ford fans!!!

While we seem to have your attention, any word which round Glennie's BA will be ready??? And why can't FPR use the BA racer that Ford built until all your BA's are built??
Old 04-02-2003, 19:19   #7 (permalink)
Crikey

Thanks for posting David, if you ever need a HR Manager you know where to find me.

regards
Steve
Old 04-02-2003, 19:46   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe5619
Hey david.

Thanks for that information. As long as you look after Glennie, you'll be loved by all Ford fans!!!

While we seem to have your attention, any word which round Glennie's BA will be ready??? And why can't FPR use the BA racer that Ford built until all your BA's are built??
Joe,
If I told you, I'd have to kill you but the next one is in build and it is Seto's. Won't be long now though.
Have fun!
Old 04-02-2003, 19:49   #9 (permalink)

I can't wait for both besnard & seto to get in a BA. good luck.
Old 04-02-2003, 19:56   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by David Flint
Joe,
If I told you, I'd have to kill you but the next one is in build and it is Seto's. Won't be long now though.
Have fun!

WOO HOO! This is where I do my HAPPY DANCE!

GO SETO!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe