Crennan talks Ford. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2001, 13:40   #1 (permalink)

Crennan talks Ford.

Had a look at a friends HRT year book last night and this is what John Crennan had to say about Ford Racing.

"ford did alot of chest beating this year on how much they were spending, and even used their big dollars to win drivers and teams. However, it was all smoke and mirrors and Ford appears to have gone back a step. I can't see them discovering some magic performance gain over the summer."

Sounds like he is worried to me and to cover up the effort that the Ford teams are making he makes comments like these.
Space Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2001, 13:52   #2 (permalink)
Rail Rider

I supose it is true in a way.

But I can't remember any chest beating from Ford. Cretten is also overlooking that Lowndes new car is a rocket the way it got the power down at sandown in the wet and the dry races. And Ambrose can only get better, if SBR can get rid of the reliablity problems. He will win it.
Old 12-23-2001, 16:26   #3 (permalink)
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks

Crennan is a tosser who tries to intimidate people.

Why doesn't he just go and f*ck himself.

He is a dickhead, no two ways about it. He doubted Tickford could get the result they did with the T3 (purely because Holden and HSV would not be capable IMO of such engineering skill) and that wanker's day will come re the V8 Supercars, I can assure. I love it when turds like Crennan are required to eat humble pie. I'm counting the days.
HP Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 18:56   #4 (permalink)
Shhh, we're hunting Lions

2001 was far better than 2000 so I don't know how they took a step backwards, and 2002 is going to be even better.:s5

This is one of the reasons why I hate Holden so much, the Crennan mentality runs through the whole organisation. I'll be there to dish it out to them when they fall, it will happen mark my words.
Adam W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2001, 00:54   #5 (permalink)
goooone

I agree its people like him that make me hate Holden so much just as much as there crap cars do (& they'll never improve if they stay so arogant & don't look at the opposition honestly).
I think he may have forgoten there has been many times when Holden couldn't buy a race & those days will happen again . There has never been complete parity between the makes it will always lean one way or the other . Ford has always I feel had to try harder though because of this countries bias against them.
FEAR NOT WE SHALL RETURN
Mr Jucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2001, 05:52   #6 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam W
2001 was far better than 2000 so I don't know how they took a step backwards, and 2002 is going to be even better.:s5

This is one of the reasons why I hate Holden so much, the Crennan mentality runs through the whole organisation. I'll be there to dish it out to them when they fall, it will happen mark my words.
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing? what does he say to back himself up? I mean, how did ford go a step backwards? yes they spent alot of money, thats investment money. When you invest you dont get 100% profits striaght away, it happens over time. And just like the rest fo you, I cant wait till our time comes again.
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2001, 07:04   #7 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

If i ever see Crennan at a race meeting next year i will tell him what i think of him because he's getting on my nerves.
2003 will be the year when Ford will destroy Holden and especially HRT when the AV V8Supercar hits the track unless TEGA/Holden get their way like they usually do.
Old 12-25-2001, 04:53   #8 (permalink)
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks

Quote:
Originally posted by gms00
If i ever see Crennan at a race meeting next year i will tell him what i think of him because he's getting on my nerves.
2003 will be the year when Ford will destroy Holden and especially HRT when the AV V8Supercar hits the track unless TEGA/Holden get their way like they usually do.
If I saw Cretin at the Supercars, I'd be very tempted to kick him in the nuts, I can tell you!!!
HP Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 00:08   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam W

Yep, Jeff P is very happy with the 2001 results, especially winning the last race.

you betcha, even more money going in next year to help push things along.
desertdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 05:02   #10 (permalink)
MadMax

Newsflash

cretin, hatenburger and skafe were witnessed in a gay bar at the cross last week, jockless bar the HRT mini T shirts they were wearing, tied up in a bow ball at the front.

Cretin was witnessed deliberately spilling a drink on skafes shirt, and then licking it off slowly. This was preceded by reports that he also spilled some drinks down skafes crack.

Cretin has also admitted to psychological distress, hiding under rocks and scampering when lights are switched on.

Next time you see cretin at the races, flash the baygon at him and see him run and hide undr one of his piece of shit crumpledoors.:crazy2: :crazy2:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe