Eastern Creek - who will win? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2001, 07:06   #1 (permalink)

Eastern Creek - who will win?

I love Ford but I don't think they'll win this w/end. HRT will once again take the top 2 positions. I hate to say it but Ford teams are not up to the pace compared to the Holden teams (except for Lowndes). BTW, why does the spoiler on the Falcons always fall off in colisions (eg the Skaife/Lowndes incident in Adelaide. Lowndes was out of the race and Skaife kept going)?? Very frustrating.
xr6digga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2001, 15:19   #2 (permalink)
Paul

The Lownds& Scaife was bad luck.But I would say the Commodores are slightly smaller,more compact.Thats why they handle tight corners slightly better,"more chuckable".Fords get it back on bigger faster corners,my opinion.Bit that way on the road too.
I think the Ford teams are going to have to drive like the Rat but like a card game not all the time? Glenn is too much of a gentleman.Talking of gentleman congrat's to Jimmy Richards.Is there anything he can't drive.I remember years ago in speedway[mod production]drove 6 Cortina and blizzed the field,some were American cars and drivers too.Forrest lake stadium Hamilton N.Z..
Old 04-27-2001, 19:33   #3 (permalink)
XR Joe

The rat ran quite well at Eastern Creek last year (till Lowndes turned him around before the main straight..)
I'm sure Stone Brothers Racing would be quite suprised with the results Lowndes has generated with there old car.
Russel Ingal has always done well at E.Creek.
I'm sure after the Rats performance at Adelaide he will be the one to watch. Go the Rat.
Old 04-27-2001, 19:41   #4 (permalink)
TERRA359

stay positive.
our cars are better and this is our year to win win win. We have the drivers too now all we need is to sit back, watch and win...
Old 04-28-2001, 20:38   #5 (permalink)
Paul

You sound like an old Manly supporter.Hope you are right!
Old 04-29-2001, 09:43   #6 (permalink)
TERRA359

IS MANLY A FOOTBALL TEAM? I KNOW A GUY WHO LIKE SOCCER HE'S A MANLY SUPPORTER, I JUST LOVE THE CARS...AND RUGBY UNION...BUT THE CARS ARE BETTER...MUCH BETTER

GO THE FORDS WE DON'T NEED TO HOPE WE KNOW!

i feel better now!!!
Old 04-30-2001, 08:57   #7 (permalink)

bloody HRT. they just keep winning. I just can't see a Ford team winning the Championship this year. They don't know how to put it together when it counts. Qualifying on the front row means shit if you don't perform in the race.
xr6digga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 10:25   #8 (permalink)
BSR

One Rule for HRT and one rule for the rest!!
%$#@ i hate Skaife!!
XLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 14:15   #9 (permalink)
Paul

Could see it happening after Adelaide,the rule book been thrown at someone and "guess who".Ford cannot be that unlucky all the time without some help.But we come to expect that from Avesco don't we.We are programed that way.We come to expect it!
Old 05-09-2001, 12:46   #10 (permalink)
XR Joe

Com on guys lets be positive.
I hate to say it but HRT have done a pretty good job for 5 years ($$$$$$). I dont see any of the other Holden teams kicking arse. Ford are at least on track, they'll take it to HRT dont worry about that.You cant tell me that 5 XR's on the front end of the grid in race 1 at Eastern Creek was'nt a pretty good effort.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe