Gmc 400 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2002, 17:56   #1 (permalink)

Gmc 400

This message goes out to all the ford drivers,geoff polities,howard marsden and any other drip involved in ford racing in australia.When the hell are you guys going to put ford back on the podium where ford belongs.There is no reason bringing out new teamsif you cant win a race seriously what is the piont of that for.Myself and everyone else knows which is the better car so you dont have to prove anything to us just yourself,that yes i can win races.I enjoy driving my xr8 and if it wasnt for my dad i would of traded it in on a ss but why be a sheep when i can be a goat.I know its not easy but at least put some effort in.Take a look at marcus ambrose what i see he is saying is stuff hrt holden and mark skaife.Good for marcus now if only the other drivers and racing identitys pull your bloody socks up and put your heads down and say stuff the general and hrt and win some races plzzzz.
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2002, 21:54   #2 (permalink)
aurora

I bet your at nervous breakdown point over this issue
Some advice, stop watching that and sit back and enjoy some quality 800hp Nascar's. Ford do win races
Old 06-10-2002, 01:13   #3 (permalink)
goooone

Quit your whinging we lost it's happened before it will happen again the Holden guys had to put up with it back in the Sierra & HO days & we have to now but we will be back

Mr Jucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 01:29   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Jucy
Quit your whinging we lost it's happened before it will happen again the Holden guys had to put up with it back in the Sierra & HO days & we have to now but we will be back
Totally agree. I have said it before and here i go again but i will not let the total one sidedness of Holdens ruin my love for touring car racing. Do what I do look at the top 20 cars not the top 2 - theres close racing in the second half of the top 10. Enjoy it.!!Ford will bounce back - It won't be to the same extent as the HO's or Sierras but it will happen.

Paul B
XR6WGN
Old 06-10-2002, 23:02   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Re: Gmc 400

Quote:
Originally posted by cuza24
This message goes out to all the ford drivers,geoff polities,howard marsden and any other drip involved in ford racing in australia.
Must be my failing memory but I can't recall seeing your smiling puss and name up in lights on the entrants list of any race of late.

Nor for that matter do I recall seeing you in BRWs list of Famous Australians but maybe I missed that issue.

But until I do see those things I will just have to wonder where you have the temerity to slag off people whose track record speaks for itself.

My dear old pappy used to say that "those who can do and those who can't become critics" - thanks for the proof.
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 23:13   #6 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Man

For one, you punctuation in that letter was shocking. On that alone, why would anyone take you seriously?
Secondly, I think Ford are doing a great job. Take out HRT, and the championship is great.
How do you think the other Holden teams feel? They also have not scored a race win in ages. Perkins Motorsport, GRM, et al, are all top level teams. No one else is winning except HRT.

They are just doing such a great job.

(You let your Dad make the decisions on what car you drive? Are you sure it is not his?)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe