Jason Bright? WTF???? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2003, 23:13   #1 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

Jason Bright? WTF????

Did you see that incident? OMFG....
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2003, 23:18   #2 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

what the hell is bright on can he really drive??? i offically am in the HATE BRIGHT CLUB!!!! Where is the penalty???? I am not impressed. BRIGHT LEARN TO DRIVE...i mean it was common sense, near a pit entrance use ur bloody head and realise GO ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!

I am glad he drives for Holden, wouldn't want EVER back in ford.
Old 04-12-2003, 23:18   #3 (permalink)

Wot an idiot
FALCON COUNTRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:21   #4 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

They just showed the replay... there's no excuse for that
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 23:24   #5 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

I think brock called it best, not much more than an unfortunate racing incident IMHO
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 00:08   #6 (permalink)
Falcontastic.

Even if Bright is found wrong,I can only hope that the penilty is lost points not a fine because at the end of the year it maybe points or lack off that hurt the ford teams the most, giving them a fine realy see's no justice in my eye's,only fattens AVESCO wallet's,and I dont think it will hurt Team Brock's pocket to much.The point's score is what everyone want's, so hit them were it hurt's so they learn.
Laser a maser.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 00:11   #7 (permalink)

Bright (not very) reckons after the initial contact he couldn't turn left anymore.

Apparantly in Dunny doors, when the steering fails the brakes also stop working

What a wanker!!!!

There really needs to be a hefty penalty for that, there was absolutely no reason for it.
AU1XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 00:17   #8 (permalink)
Rail Rider

Of cause he could turn left. If he couldn't he would have gone on the out side of Ambrose and took the corner wide.

Whats the bet he was instructed to take Ambrose out?...lol
Old 04-13-2003, 00:19   #9 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

What is going to happen to skaife for turning murphy around (seems exactly like ingall did last round)? I don't here that whining spud saying anything about that?? Rules are rules aren't they?
Old 04-13-2003, 00:19   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut King
I think brock called it best, not much more than an unfortunate racing incident IMHO
Agreed!

If you look at the replays you would see the Ambrose moves away from the inside white line and gives bright a small opening to jump through. He goes for it as Ambrose moves to enter pit lane. This causes bright to hit Ambrose's passenger rear tyre with his drivers side front tyre. If you look closely at the replays you can see the tyre front right tyre pointing at Ambrose's car and the other pointing away from it straight after the hit. That corner they were coming around puts much of the stress on the right hand tyre, which on bright's car was buggered. So he is understeering badly and there is only one person in his way, Ambrose. That results in ambrose being spun around. You would have then noticed, one or two laps later, on the final corner going onto the straight that bright's right front wheel vaibrating badly. My guess is a broken steering arm.

If the race went green again Bright would have been stuffed, as he couldn't drive at pace with only 1 wheel doing any steering.

Mods:
Fairmont dash, Pioneer DEH-P5550MP, Trip Computer, XH Snorkel, EL Thermo Fans
crYnOid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe