Ford Forums banner

JB's Coloumn

973 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  HSE2 
#1 ·
Interesting to note he should be making an announcement about his future shortly. Good news hopefully! Wouldn't be the same without him in the V8's!!

#4 ·
I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up in another GMS or FTR Falocon to be honest. Smart money is on the Jones brothers though..

#6 ·
HSE2 said:
Be good to see him with a drive, before he takes over Marsdens role!
What do you reckon the chances are of JB taking on the role once Howard calls it a day?

#7 ·
Ford Man said:

What do you reckon the chances are of JB taking on the role once Howard calls it a day?
I haven't spoken to John, only from friends of the family so as such I probably shouldn't repeat what was said. But I have no doubts he wants to be the racing Face of Ford and that should Ford wish to go in that direction he will do an outstanding job!

#8 ·
HSE2 said:
But I have no doubts he wants to be the racing Face of Ford and that should Ford wish to go in that direction he will do an outstanding job!
No question there. I'm itching to find out what he'll drive next year let alone JB becoming Ford Racing supremo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.