Just got this from RPM forums......... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2005, 20:02   #1 (permalink)
Fords RULE,Holdens drool.

biggrin Just got this from RPM forums.........

Rick Kelly to miss racing in NZ.

In a move that has thrown the world of V8 Supercars into a spin, Championship contender Rick Kelly has informed the HSV Dealer team that he will be unable to compete in next weekend's race at Pukeahontus Park Raceway, due to being grounded by his mum.

Sources say Rick's mum was furious after she found out he missed "bath time", went into the city without supervision after curfew and got his ears pierced.

"I just wanted the earring so I could be like my big brother Todd," sobbed Kelly. "I mean, I've already gotten my car painted almost the same as his, although I really miss having the Spiderman picture on my car. That looked ace!"

This isn't the first time Rick has been in trouble with his mum. Last year he reportedly received a clip across the ear for "hogging Bathurst and not letting the other kids have a go", got a spanking for "not playing nice"

after shoving Jason Bright into a wall at 160kph, and after crying for losing a race after not seeing a green flag, was called a "whiney little tosser", and labeled a "Mistake" by his dad.

Rick has appealed this recent grounding however the ruling stood, and he was told not to talk back and to go to his room. He will be ungrounded in two weeks but says the time off will not affect his racing.

"It will give me more time to play GT4." said an upbeat Kelly yesterday, before continuing to eat his sour warheads.

Yes,it is a joke and quite a funny one to my mind.

Marcos Ambrose, V8 Supercar Champion 2003 2004.
BAracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2005, 22:31   #2 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Re: Just got this from RPM forums.........

Nice.
bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:59   #3 (permalink)
Skaife doing the Haka

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha
dayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:52   #4 (permalink)

I like it!!, I think he also plays "Crash Bandicoot"
HSV ETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe