Let the show begin, F2003-GA to debut at Imola - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2003, 11:06   #1 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Let the show begin, F2003-GA to debut at Imola

After 3 disappointing races by the F2002, Ferrari will debut the F2003-GA at the next round at San Marino.

Round 4 is the start of the 2003 title chase for Ferrari.

Go get 'em Michael!!

Forza Ferrari !!
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2003, 01:02   #2 (permalink)
walking power

The F2003-ga was a sec faster than the F2002 at there test track so as long as the reliabilty is there we should see Schuey and Ferrari on the top of the podium again. Cant wait.
Old 04-08-2003, 01:55   #3 (permalink)

I hate ferrari they almost killed the spot its about time they starting sucking ass, good luck too Willaims and Mclaren (and Ford powered cars)
Ambrose_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 02:15   #4 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ford_falcon_ba
I hate ferrari they almost killed the spot its about time they starting sucking ass, good luck too Willaims and Mclaren (and Ford powered cars)
Sorry, but it is attitudes like yours that nearly killed the sport, not the fact that ferrari put the best package together in the championship and dominated for a few seasons, look at the history of f1, not only has it progressed in cycles of domination by various teams, including mclaren and williams in the past, but in those times there were also team orders that in some cases even meant the number 2 driver gave up his car to a teams number 1 driver, why it suddently became so wrong when ferrari dominated and used team orders is beyond me. Ferrari earnt, and deserved their success, just like any other team who dominates a sport does, it is people who had trouble accepting that that were causing the troubles in formula one, not ferrari itself.
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 03:25   #5 (permalink)
walking power

Totally agree. Imagine if FPR dominates (once they get on there feet) for 2 years straight, you gonna tell me they're killing the sport??
Old 04-08-2003, 04:21   #6 (permalink)
X-TRAIL 4X4

Ford dominate, that will be the day.

Domination by one team does in my opinion make the racing a little less exciting, At the end of the day they are all there to win, and if one driver team dominates then that sucks a bit.

Formula 1 has been much more intresting this year so far than the last two years combined.

Go Webber Go Jaguar

-- Webber + Williams = 2005 Champs --
Stealth00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 05:28   #7 (permalink)
Dazed and Confused

go schuey..

whatever anyone else says, he's still the greatest driver out there by lightyears. he deserves the sixth title..
Old 04-08-2003, 05:40   #8 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnno
go schuey..

whatever anyone else says, he's still the greatest driver out there by lightyears. he deserves the sixth title..
and then some :s5
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 11:57   #9 (permalink)
Australian Probe Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fordy
The F2003-ga was a sec faster than the F2002 at there test track so as long as the reliabilty is there we should see Schuey and Ferrari on the top of the podium again. Cant wait.
They have had a few massive shunts in practice, with various drivers however.
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 05:58   #10 (permalink)

I dont hate Ferrari im happy for Rubens to win
But Shuey is not a Professional Racer
Almost Killing Mika Hakkinen and Bunting Jaques Villeneuve off I don't have any time for him.
XR6TURBO240KW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe