Ford Forums banner

Lowndes

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  TS50 
#1 ·
How dissapointing was it to see lowndes pull out of the race. Dam man, my heart just sank all the way down and out of my feet. Seeing how dissapointed he was was pretty upsetting..

Poor bloke, Tries so hard and gets not alot back. At least FPR are on track now, which is great to see, and its also dissapointing to see lowndes leaveing the team now... They got so much potential

#2 ·
Yea I was the same, my heart just sank! I feel for him because he would have won the race, he was all over Murphy! Unlucky!

#5 ·
It was one of the 1st time's I personally seen him upset and showing it through his body language, It was so heart wrenching to see him fall off the back of Murphy, he was really giving it a go, he is such a fantastic driver to watch in those condition's.

#8 ·
Futura97 said:
How dissapointing was it to see lowndes pull out of the race. Dam man, my heart just sank all the way down and out of my feet. Seeing how dissapointed he was was pretty upsetting..

Poor bloke, Tries so hard and gets not alot back. At least FPR are on track now, which is great to see, and its also dissapointing to see lowndes leaveing the team now... They got so much potential
Yeap I felt the same way....what can you say.

But im soo dissapointed that he is leaving FPR now. I can understand where his coming from because regardless of the past two races this year has been crap to say the least.

But are 888 really any better? Not IMO.

#9 ·
Blurter said:
No one but himself to blame, I lost count how many times he hit the tyre barriers.

All in all though it was great to see him up the front challenging hard.
I agree, while he drove a good race, how many times did he hit the tyre barriers or walls over the weekend.
While never being a great Lowndes fan, (I mean after all he was a red driver) I think he made the worst ddecision in leaving FPR, I really think, along with Stone Brothers, they will be the Ford team that will be really strong. I cant see 888 being there, not just yet. Time will tell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.