Motorsport Videos requests - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2003, 07:13   #1 (permalink)
Serving Defect #3

Motorsport Videos requests

I thought some of you might be interested in the fairly decent collection of motorsport videos I have.

I have almost every F1 race since about 1985, many including full qualifying coverage, some the entire race weekend eg(The infamous Imola 94 weekend, from start to finish) I have almost every Senna victory eg (Donnington in the rain where he goes from 6th to 1st on the 1st lap or Qualifying for Adelaide 85 in the JPS where he throws it on pole) I pretty much have access to any I currently don't have as well(which ain't many). I also have all the Schumacher v Hill v Villeneuve v Hakkinen years right upto the last race race of 2003 in Suzuka many with qualifying sessions.

In addition I have pretty much every Champ Car race since about 96 up till last year with only some of this years, with access to any I currently don't have, these include the Zanardi and Montoya Championship years, and are mostly races only, however some qualifying footage is available.

I also have this years IRL season as well as the last 5 Indy 500 Races on tape along with numerous other motorsport events ie(Fatsest ever Pikes Peak Hill climb footage, Daytona 500's and various other sporting footage both on tape and on computer.

If you are interested in obtaining any of my current collection please leave your requests here and I will notify you of there availability and expected timeframe, as I am also in negotiations with numerous members of other forums all over Australia arranging exactly these kind of exchanges so please be patient, if I have it I will get it too you.

Now I am happy to make up these tapes, and will send them anywhere in Australia via express post, however I will seek some form of recompence hopefully in the form of other motor sport videos I don't currently have in my collection ei you send me 5 tapes, I send you 5 tapes however the trade must be deemed worthy as the process of preparing these tapes is expensive,lengthy and tedious.If no trade is available other arrangements can be made via PM ONLY.

For all you F1 junkies out there, this is real chance to obtain every race or qualifying session you fav team or driver has been involved in for the last 20 years.

So who's interested...

This could be a great oppourtunity for all us, as a Community, to share what must be a vast array of motorsport videos, surely I am not the only one who has amassed this sort of collection. So if you have a collection which you would like to share, pls step fwd or if you are hanging out to see your fav race of all time, but have lost the tape this could also be your answer.

Regards

Daniel

Last edited by fordfan351; 10-29-2003 at 06:43.
fordfan351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2003, 18:00   #2 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

Re: Motorsport Videos requests

Jeez you must have a lotta tapes!
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 18:02   #3 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Wow mate I have been searching for the 1989 Adelaide GP on tape for ages now. (The big wet) If you could find me a tape with the race on it and even better qualifying (channel nines coverage i take it) then I would buy a copy of it off you for sure. I take it you are from Adelaide so it would makes things much easier.
BA GT-HO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 18:10   #4 (permalink)

Ive been searching for all Adelaide GP's, Donington '93, monaco GP when Mansell and Senna were fighting right up until the last lap dont know which year it was.
I would be happy to pay for these as i havent got much of a cllectionof F1. Got some Bathurst and Clipsal 500 but not much else.
Old 10-29-2003, 04:30   #5 (permalink)
Serving Defect #3

Ok guys, I can say for sure I have every Adelaide race, some including qualifyingng.

I also know for sure I have both the Donnington 93 and Monaco 92/93 cant remember for sure, but I know the one your talking about, wherer Nige is all over Senna for the last 10 or so laps.

Some of the coverage is Channel 9(ie shithouse) but most of the good stuff is F1 ITV from Britain or EuroSpeed.

Current tape collection is about 450, all I can say is thank god for long play or it would be nearly double that.

Please contact me via PM with your email address and delivery instructions.

Regards

Daniel
Old 10-29-2003, 04:34   #6 (permalink)
Serving Defect #3

I sent 6 tapes to WA today, postage cost was only $9.80 via express post, so all you interstate enthusiasts get your orders in.
Old 10-29-2003, 04:40   #7 (permalink)

You have PM
Old 10-29-2003, 06:21   #8 (permalink)
Serving Defect #3

I have checked my collection and I can confirm I have every tape you guys have asked for except 92 Monaco, I dunno what I've done with it.

I have just re-ordered it, so it will be in shortly..

Last edited by fordfan351; 10-29-2003 at 06:42.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe