Ford Forums banner

Murph loses again.

3K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Ambrose_1 
#1 ·
Rumour has it that Ambrose and Murphy continued their argument out the back of the Pits. Apparently Murphy ended up on his arse :clap:

#2 ·
I like the part of murphy ending on his arse, but I don't particually like the way he probably got there. One rumour I hope isn't true.

#9 ·
Rulekeeper said:
Rumour has it that Ambrose and Murphy continued their argument out the back of the Pits. Apparently Murphy ended up on his arse :clap:
First of all, I don't believe this story for one minute!! & if it was true & Amborse had anything to do with put Murf on his arse, the only loser is Ambrose..

But I don't believe the story anyway!!

#10 ·
lol I wouldnt mind betting russell tied the laces on murphys shoes! but nah i dont believe it either.

#14 ·
seano14 said:
if it were true murph would have whinged about it on tv before you read it on FF
Exactly.

#15 ·
According to the RPM v8 forums it was a 3AW rumour file. No drivers were named specifically, but the anouncer had a guess of murph and ambrose and the caller said he was "close".

#17 ·
I'd say this is just a rumour started to fuel the fires between these two.If Murph and Ambrose came to blows at the back of the pits,there would be someone from TEGA/Avesco around to see it {or run squealing to Colin Bond} and both drivers would have been given a very severe penalty for "bringing the sport into disrepute".
And it would be in the newspapers,not just on some Qld {?} radio station.

#19 ·
i reckon murph tripped over his pink panties that he had around his knees while rick kelly was behind him giving him a piece of his mind.

#23 ·
Perhaps he does have a big piece, afterall Murph did have a split lip. Or maybe that's from someone at Channel 10.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.