Ford Forums banner

Nascar title goes to GM( another one lost)

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  FM 
#1 ·
Jeff Gorden won the title last week bu the final race was this morning. The Roberts Yates cars of Dale Jarret and Rick Rudd finished 4th and fifth after both of them were title contends at different stages of the season.

#5 ·
HSE2 said:
Don't go over board! Hangon you might have a point
Surely a CAMS ruling can strip us of that one too.. Lets go the whole hog and lose the bloody lot.. just for the hell of it..

#11 ·
rallyman said:
I feel like the Israelites, long suffering but loyal and faithful...waiting for a saviour to take us to the "promised land"!!!! :s1
I have been watching / participating in motor sport for so long I can image my life without it, but right now I will be looking into it to see if there is an operation that can remove that desire but maintain an interest in cars

#12 ·
at least nascar has had 3 different makes win in 3 years even though 2 fall under the GM name

maybe next year it will be dodge so we can get 4 in 4 years

then the year after that its fords turn lol

i think DJ is the man to do it next year though he can't afford another mid sorta end of season slump again he was leading the god damn thing then in just a handful of races he found himself down in 3rd

maybe he should switch back to ford quality care hes as slow as a delivery truck right now heehhe

#14 ·
rallyman said:
I feel like the Israelites, long suffering but loyal and faithful...waiting for a saviour to take us to the "promised land"!!!! :s1
You ain't the only one matey.. you ain't the only one..

#15 ·
HSE2 said:
I have been watching / participating in motor sport for so long I can image my life without it, but right now I will be looking into it to see if there is an operation that can remove that desire but maintain an interest in cars
If you find it let me know can ya.. I don't like our chances though..

We gotta remain positive though.. It'll all come good which will make the victories oh so much sweeter..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.