Ford Forums banner

New series sponsor for 2002

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  AlbertM 
#1 ·
Shell announced today that it would scale back on its V8 Supercar sponsorship in 2002, bringing to a close it’s successful 15-year association as the major sponsor of the country’s leading motorsport category.
Shell will still have a prominent role, having recently secured a new deal that will see Shell Optimax remain as the official fuel of V8 Supercars. Shell will also continue as major sponsor of the Dick Johnson-run Ford team.

Hopefully Shell will give more money to DJR so they could run a third car as rumoured :s6:

Thanks Shell for sponsoring the V8supercars :s6:

#4 ·
XLR8_2001 said:
i think they'll just automatically called in the Holden V8 Supercar Championship series..
Lol! Formula Holden! :HAHA:

#6 ·
XLR8_2001 said:
i wonder who will take over.. i think they'll just automatically called in the Holden V8 Supercar Championship series.. seeing they already pay the marshalls enough, they might as well just change it to that..
What's this marshalls get paid. :HAHA: :HAHA:

Please don't confuse marshalls (trackside) with the guys up in Race Control. :arggg1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.