Ford Forums banner

Oran Park

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  XR8chic 
#1 ·
Anyone going to Oran Park this Sunday? If there is a group going we should arrange to meet up?

#6 ·
The Tickford club will be there..

We tried to organise cheap tickets and or a area to display our cars (like eastern creek and GMC400) but they said no..

:( :(

Give Jeff a call when you guys get there, and come and sit with the club

Jeff's mobile is 0418 411 519

#8 ·
I'll be joining the rest of the XR club guys at Oran Park, but if any of the FF or XR guys wanna hook up run down the Northern Road, I'll meet people at Penrith.

We can meet at the Mobil/KFC area on the Northern road, say 9am? Email me for any directions or ring 0403206311 on the day.

#9 ·
Good stuff, I'm in for sure. We should all meet at the Northern Rd Mobil/KFC, probably meetup 8:30 and leave by 9:15am.That way it gives people to get there and fillup eat whatever.

#11 ·
i am heading out there but will be with mates and no offence to you guys but i hardly know you maybe at bathurst or next year i will meet up with some of ya

plus the fact i am 17 not mid 30's or however old you guys are and yeah

but i will be out there wearing my shell gear

#12 ·
Well to update the Oran Park 29th July Trip here goes,

We had a meetup of a number of people from Ford Forum and the tickford car club. At around 9:00am Venom S, xr8chick and myself left the Mobil/KFC servo at the northern rd as planned to head to oran park.

We meetup with Tim and Jeff from the tickford car club at Oran park.
We sat on the very very muddy ground near the what we called it Pura Milk corner to watch most of the events. I wondered to the pit area as i've never been there before "it was mad".

Breifly met up with Nippers and XLR8 they were in the luxo tent seatings with free alco grrrrr. :p :p

Also met another fellow ford forum member Mr GTHO, nice to meet you mate.

#13 ·
The_RAT said:
i am heading out there but will be with mates and no offence to you guys but i hardly know you maybe at bathurst or next year i will meet up with some of ya

plus the fact i am 17 not mid 30's or however old you guys are and yeah

but i will be out there wearing my shell gear
Umm - mid 30's?? Try early 20's and you will be closer to the mark for most of the guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.