Ford Forums banner

Parity adjustment for BA?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  gsw 
#1 ·
In today's MSN magazine it says that the BA's might get a parity adjustment after Hidden Valley because the VY and the VX have a better average lap time than the BA even though Marcos Ambrose has won the last 3 rounds.

The AU is set to get its second parity adjustment because it's about .5sec off the pace.

#6 · (Edited)
Thats good maybe some other Ford teams may be able to get in the top ten as Ambrose is the only one flying the blue oval flag. If we didn't have him Ford would be up the s%$ts again. I think its about time the Fords teams started looking for new talent because the average age for them is much higher then the Holden teams. SBR and DJR are about the only ones trying new talent. The AU had serious parity issues but there is really no excuse for the poor perfomances of some of the Ford teams anymore.

#7 ·
gsw said:
Thats good maybe some other Ford teams may be able to get in the top ten as Ambrose is the only one flying the blue oval flag. If we didn't have him Ford would be up the s%$ts again. I think its about time the Fords teams started looking for new talent because the average age for them is much higher then the Holden teams. SBR and DJR are about the only ones trying new talent. The AU had serious parity issues but there is really no excuse for the poor perfomances of some of the Ford teams anymore.
Ingall is pretty consistent, and wait till FPR get a few more rounds under their belt they're still learning.

I agree they need more young guns but all in time.

#8 ·
Fordy I agree with your comments about Ingall and FPR. FPR have done a very good job for the amount of time they have been in the game. With time they will be better. I think most of the currents drivers in the Ford camp are just there out of loyalty more then anything though and they really need to lift there game. One good thing is they don't take each other out as much any more. One thing I have noticed with Holden is they never really fight between their teams were the Ford teams have not much unity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.