PARITY? changes needed! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2003, 22:13   #1 (permalink)
Resident geek freak

PARITY? changes needed!

Obviously after the results of the last couple of days it is painfully obvious there is urgent need of parity adjustments in V8SC!

It makes me sick how blatently the rules favour 1 team and 1 manufacturer. Im sure they are in the pocket of the car maker.

Adjustments are needed TONITE before Sunday to make this catagory more fair and interesting.

After all this Blueprint is a farce and a fiasco, and shows Tega Cams FISA FOCA the IOC and the UN to be jokes and incapable of running a sport.

I submit at once the rules should be changed so that all cars not from HRO be forced to run a reconditioned "Starfire 4" and carry 6 bags cement in the boot.

All future Homologation and parity and rules adjistments should be decided by a neutral board of 3 unbiased experts (May I suggest a Mr Crennan, Mr Gretch and Mr Skaife).

It is unfair and wrong that Ford be allow to win a race on Australian soil. In fact I believe Formula Ford catagory should be open to a new to be released 7 litre chev engined IndyCars to be called "Holden commodore track edition". Then the balance will be redressed and Holden can win in equal competition here too.

---------------
So how many races will FORD win before Holden teams and fans start calling for parity adjustments..sort of like the one above?
And the threats of legal action from LP et al.
jemmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2003, 22:25   #2 (permalink)
Rail Rider

Suck eggs Holden!
Old 03-07-2003, 22:38   #3 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

heheh good work Ford (geoff), u deserve to bask in all the glory!!
Old 03-07-2003, 23:07   #4 (permalink)
Cleveland Powered

Excellent result. Its a pity Ford couldn't pay some of the slower Fords to keep MS at the back of the pack a little longer. The way he passed cars on the first two laps I assumed they all waved him by.
Old 03-07-2003, 23:15   #5 (permalink)
Blue blooded and proud.

GOD IT FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT. :s6:
Old 03-07-2003, 23:19   #6 (permalink)
We Love Greb Murpy

:s6: Doesn't it feel good. Really, we can't go on about parity though after one non-counting round...

oh, yeah, Holden:
ford.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 23:55   #7 (permalink)
Ford Fan

It was great to see Ingall win by about 4sec. But even after yesterday I'm not sure any Ford team will ever be as dominant as HRT have been because of the rules etc.

What scares me is that when there are 5 Fords in the top ten it is usually at the wrong end of the Top Ten. I still feel that the HRT package will be hard to beat, especially when they have their new engines.

Who knows time will tell and I hope I'm wrong.
XR6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe