Prodrive V8 team - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2002, 18:05   #1 (permalink)

Question Prodrive V8 team

Has anyone any information about what is happening next year with the V8's and Prodrive. On Conrod.com.au it is being said that Prodrive will having nothing to do with the V8's next year.

Also, does anyone know if the BA V8 supercar that is supposed to be at the Sydney motorshow is going to be a mock up or a real race car and if it is real, who is going to race it?

Thanks

Ford Focus: The car that flies :s6:
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2002, 19:16   #2 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Prodrive will not buy out 00 Motorsport or any other team but are looking into building a BA racecar for a team for next season.
Old 09-24-2002, 19:28   #3 (permalink)

So they are starting a new team to compete or just supplying cars?

Old 09-24-2002, 21:00   #4 (permalink)

Just building a car at this stage.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2002, 21:13   #5 (permalink)
Code Monkey

NEVER EVER beleive the bullshit on the conrod FORUMS unless its from a reliable source like the moderators. its the place to go to get your daily laugh.
Old 09-24-2002, 21:24   #6 (permalink)

Yeah, there seems to be more abuse than actual debate and discussion

Old 09-25-2002, 02:05   #7 (permalink)

Yup, that's why I'm here now and not there :yeah:

I also read that bit about the Prodrive built car entering the series next year...Any ideas as to who's team it's going to? I don't believe it would be SBR...Perhaps 00?
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 06:24   #8 (permalink)
bhr
FPR *Drooooooool*

Rumours in MOTOR magazine hint that prodrive will be a management partner in 00Motorsport, this could mean 00motorsport would get a pro-drive built car... lets face it craig does need a better car :oo1:
bhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 15:26   #9 (permalink)

00 Motorsport would have to be a strong favourite to receive the Prodrive car I would think.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe