Ford Forums banner

Raikonnen to Mclaren!!!!

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Cobra 
#1 ·
#6 ·
The_RAT said:
he is gonna destroy ferrari

ferrari have had a lucky year and will now fall down and go back to being teh **** they were and deserve to be with a guy like schu in their team
The Rat that is wrong and you know it. Personal feelings about teams and drivers aside, you cannot say that a team deserves to be sh!t because of a driver who drives for them. Ferrari's year has not been due to luck at all, it has been due to the superior engine, chassis and the reliability of the two when compared to the Mclaren and Williams cars, the only 2 teams which are able to compete with Ferrari at this stage. Ferrari have worked hard to get where they are now, just like Mclaren had to get to the top a few years ago, now Ferrari are able to keep their performance levels high, whereas Mclaren has been caught up by several other teams. This has nothing to do with the "luck" of Ferrari, more so to do with the work they put into their cars, and the effectiveness of this work as a whole. Mclaren dropped the ball this season, and there is no point in denying the fact! What will happen next season remains to be seen, but to write a team off because of their driver, who has made mistakes in the past, I'll freely admit that, is not right. Ferrari deserve to be where they are right now just like Mclaren, Benneton and Williams deserved to be the top teams in the previous championships, Ferrari ate the best team currently in F1, thats all there is to it, so get over it and live with it!.

#9 ·
I just hope that Jag has a real crack next year. I'm sick of the whole Ferrari/Williams/Mclaren show. Be nice if other teams had a chance. We might actually see some close racing for a change.

[/gripe]

#11 ·
i hate schumacher adn when he went to ferrari i had two choices support him or just quit with ferrari and i decided i hated him so much i decided to quite supporting ferrari

plus i had always like damon hill so i follwed him around through arrows and jordan and then there was stewart ford.....it was a team wtih a ford badge on it not just a cosworth engine adn then they changed to jag so i am a jag fan now

and i wont be changing again

#13 ·
If skaife came and drove for ford i wouldnt go for ford anymore!:eek: no seriously whats shumi done wrong that made you hate him so much?

#16 ·
Sorry mate. He appears that way coz he's German. All germans are arrogant buggers. Well thats harshly generalising but there was one arschloch who's profession was an arschloch becasue he was best at doing that. Ahh well schumi is still the best driver no doubting that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.