Ford Forums banner

Rain forecast for Sunday (Eastern Creek)

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  plee 
#1 ·
Should make for an "interesting" race, hope it doesn't bucket down like the last race. Crappy for fans at the track though. Go Marcos!

#2 ·
I am maybe 10 minutes from the circuit, and looking out the office window, the grey clods are heavy and go for as far as the eye can see.

I hope it doesnt rain... the circuit isnt well renowned for drainage, despite being one of the more recent designs. Oh, and if it rains, bring the snow chains to get out of the carpark :-(

#6 ·
When was the last time the V8's had a wet race at EC????? I can't think of the last time... Have the v8's even raced in the wet at EC...

When did Mark have his crash at turn 1 in the winfield days??? 1995??? Was that private testing or practice for a race.. I know it was not during any race itself !!!

#7 ·
Well I am going to Eastern Creek on Sunday for the V8's. Hopefully there won't be to much rain about, esp in the car parks :eek:o1:

Also if it is raining on the track everyone better watch out for Bright! :finger1:

#8 ·
I am planning to go on Sunday, but hopefully those showers will stick to the coast like they do a lot of the time in Sydney at this time of the year.

If it's absolutely p*ssing it down though, I may have to change my mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.