Ford Forums banner

Sbr

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Ambrose_1 
#1 ·
I heard a while back but SBR want to have both Pirtek and Havoline sposors on each car like the Sandown and bathurst paint job but with less green. Does anybody know if this is the case.

#3 ·
Well this is what everyone is thinking.. it's well kept secret! - One of the very few in the V8Supercars mind you.

It would be good but the green that was in the Enduro cars has to GO. And two sponors on either side was too weird for me, the cars need to look great and tidy, and the zipper car is not good enough IMO!

The suspense is killing me, the off season is too bloody long. But hey, watching India tame Australia at home in the mean time ain't too bad hhehehe.

#4 ·
priteshpatel99 said:
Well this is what everyone is thinking.. it's well kept secret! - One of the very few in the V8Supercars mind you.

It would be good but the green that was in the Enduro cars has to GO. And two sponors on either side was too weird for me, the cars need to look great and tidy, and the zipper car is not good enough IMO!

The suspense is killing me, the off season is too bloody long. But hey, watching India tame Australia at home in the mean time ain't too bad hhehehe.
It was one damn game! And they're ball tampering cheats anyway. :AAHHH: Aussies are :angel:

#11 ·
LOL the gloves are off,love how off topic you guys went with this.LMFAO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.