So who is dumb??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2003, 05:27   #1 (permalink)
Blue blooded and proud.

So who is dumb???

Quote from 600@Conrod.

"If you think any driver is going to risk taking anyone in the last laps for six points, then we're dumber than you think we are (or words to that efect)": Mark Skaife to Tony Cochrane.

And when Rusty tried to disagree by saying he would, Mark and co proceeded to tell him how wrong he was.

Well than god Rusty and Craig are dumber than Mark thinks they are, because that 1-2-3 was one of the best things I've ever seen in motor sport!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2003, 09:43   #2 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

its a race..rusty saw the opportunity and he took it. ok some would say thats risky, but what would u be thinking after the race if u didn't take that risk? You would be beside yourself knowing you could have been in a better position. Thats why i like rusty always have, he takes risks, he drives the car, not always smartly but he has a passion. I would rather see a driver push 200% and take the extra position rather than 1 at 75% with status quo. Good job anyway russ, marcos and craig.
Old 05-04-2003, 13:57   #3 (permalink)
Australian Probe Member

That's what was good about today's performance, the Ford guys kept pushing to the end & obviously Bright was driving for his Championship place!
Old 05-04-2003, 18:15   #4 (permalink)
Motorbike rider

How dumb would he look if he tried to take CL on and biffed him like 5 minute handbag murphy at adelaide. I was on the edge of my seat at the end, Rusty looked to have more speed than CL and would not back off in a sceaming fit.
Old 05-04-2003, 18:39   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by EAFGhia
I was on the edge of my seat at the end, Rusty looked to have more speed than CL and would not back off in a sceaming fit.
How tense was that! I am a Rusty supporter from way back (yes, I come from the dark side), so I was sort of hoping he would get buy, but I was thinking the same thing. Rusty has always been very good at pushing too hard at the wrong moment, and sending the brown sticky stuff into the big white whirly thing.
PURSUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 19:21   #6 (permalink)

Yeah i have to agree, it was a bit worrying when rusty got up to Lowndes...He spins Lowndes around, and gets a penalty himself, we end up with AMbrose on top and 10 holdens there after...
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 03:50   #7 (permalink)

yeah its the holden way to bag out ford:it works both ways.hey.
it shouldnt be about last lap blocks and last lap punts for position,i think if he didnt take the last dash for position,he wouldnt be a race car driver,good on him 9ingall)for being a individual he says what he means not like the tossers at holden puppets for officials...
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe