Team Yamaha TE50 on display in Sydney - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2002, 21:34   #1 (permalink)

Team Yamaha TE50 on display in Sydney

Team Yamaha'a Bathurst 24 Hour TE50 is currently on display at Peter Warren Special in Sturt St Smithfield. All Sydney Ford Fans are welcome to drop in and checkout the "big bird" as it finished the race. Feel free to let us know your impressions.

ciao BRT
BRT17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2002, 21:50   #2 (permalink)
Crikey

Geezus I don't go that far for my holidays. Sorry guys would love to have a look but a trip 1/2 way across town just won't fit into this weekend.
Blurter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 21:51   #3 (permalink)

does it/will it ever goto W.A?

if so, let us know when, cos i wanna dri...look..i mean look...
Barra_4_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 00:18   #4 (permalink)
RACE

Had a look at it today and it is a fantastic looking car! The drivers seat looks very narrow, how did you fit in that?!
Old 12-01-2002, 18:48   #5 (permalink)

Ratt / Barra_4_Eva / Blurter

I train six days a week to stay fit as you have to do when you get into your forties and want to be competitive. You need a tight fit to feel connected to the car. The passenger seat accomodates all sizes though.................................Thanks for dropping in on the car.

WA is not part of the Procar calendar next year unfortunately but we do run competitions with the Tickford/FPV clubs for rides from time to time so you never know your luck.

Blurter sorry you could make it over for a look. Sydney is certainly a huge city now and getting around does take awhile.

Ciao BRT
BRT17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 19:37   #6 (permalink)
jon carroll

For all those Ford and FPV/Tickford Fans when you call in to see the "Team Yamaha" TE50 be sure to ask for either Craig Warren (Dealer Principal) or Dean Jones ( Sales Manager) they would be happy to show you round the car.

The car will be in the dealership till early January so be sure you don't miss out.

Having looked at the forum and the interest shown in our team and race car it sure demonstrates that the Ford/FPV Fever is growing.

We do appreciate it and we look forward to letting you all know whats on for 2003 once we have bedded our plans down.

Feel free ask about the team and the car, I will accomodate you where I can.
Regards
Jon Carroll
Team Manager
Old 12-02-2002, 20:32   #7 (permalink)

Jon,
Can you confirm when the car will leave as I will be visiting family in Sydney and would like to drop in and check it out.

Thanks

Ford Focus: The car that flies :s6:
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 21:08   #8 (permalink)
jon carroll

The Car will leave on Monday the 6th of January to head back north to our workshop.

Regards
Jon Carroll
Team Manager
Old 12-02-2002, 21:14   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for the reply. I will be there before then so I will check it out.

Ford Focus: The car that flies :s6:
Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Racing Across the Globe