Ford Forums banner

V8 Supercar drivers on the move!

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  low428 
#1 ·
Ingall to another motor oil sponsered team in Qld. (not Holden).

A strugling Ford driver to change sides not driving for himself but for someone else in a Red car.

#4 ·
ADZ351 said:
I welcome Ingall, he will be great for ford, on the other hand Seton is no loss. He hasnt made a dent for quite some time, he will never win Bathurst and Fords chances of winning are better with him in a Holden.
Back Off Seton.... He has had a bit of bad luck lately but no Fords are really doing much now are they????
Lets not forget that he was the last Ford driver to do any good... even if it was way back in 97.....
Looking at the Qualifying times from not just the last round but the last few.. Seton may be qualifying 22 etc... but the times are like half a second at the most from pole position.... I know the difference doesn't matter and you have to be better placed, but if he was in say Lowndes's or Ambrose's car... In my opinion he would be doing just as well....

#9 ·
Bright was on to a good thing with stone brothers, then with DJR, then a switch to the dark side. I dont want him and I wont support him, (or Longhurst (the ungrateful bastard) for that matter!!!) I support drivers, who's passion drives them as much as the pay cheque!

#12 ·
another struggling ford driver = crompton...i dont know how keen 00 motorsport are to keep him on the payroll

but the not driving for himself thing is the bit thats got me. if its not seton - maybe larkham?

#13 ·
A struggling ford driver going to a red car ?... well if the pace car is red i'll tip Crompton to drive it.

#15 ·
Venom XR said:
It's not Seton. Glenn is running a two car team again next year supposedly, with Ford badges.

That struggling Ford driver could be the Rat.

That's what I believe as well.

ADZ351

I think you're right about Longhurst, I feel the same way about him. As for your comments about Glenn Seton, I'll pretend that you didn't say them :s5

#17 ·
low428 said:
A strugling Ford driver to change sides not driving for himself but for someone else in a Red car.
Oh crap... Struggling Ford Driver eh... So we'll have Ingall, Lowndes & Ambrose driving for Ford next year & the rest of the field in GM-H's.. Might as well happen. All the Ford drivers bar these guys are struggling.

My tip is The Rat too.. or maybe Larko..

#18 ·
Hey! Hey! First post.

I registered last night and am just having a look in, but have to say that only yesterday I read that Lowndes, Ambrose and Ingall will become a 'dream team' driving the blue oval in association with Prodrive ( WRC success ).

True, I don't know?!?

Sounds like a HRT beating combo BUT it will be a shame 00 motorsport don't get a decent shot at the bigtime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.