Ford Forums banner

Which V8 Team Looks The Goods??

3K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  DarthFalcon 
#1 ·
Well, we've all had a few rounds to get a look at the field for 2003. So the question I have is which teams have the best looking cars on track? The worst? For me the Shell Helix cars are the best out there, and im not sure about the worst, theres a few contenders for that title.... So what do you guys think?

#5 ·
The best would have to be the DJR car's like everyone else has said,and for the worst well I dont really have one but I really hate the rear end off the HRT car's the paint scheme really accentuates the uglyness of the VY's rear but the front of them are ok.

#10 ·
XR6turbo said:
I love Ambrose's car, i think it looks sensational.
I agree 100%. I have always liked the color combo of Ambroses car. The front of it has such a mean looking stance. All the other BA's would follow an equal second. Worst looking would have to be the team dynamic and HRT. The colors seem to bring out the ass end of the car too much which is not a good thing.

#12 ·
I actually think that Ingall's car is the best looking out there. Abrose's is right up there, and seto's looks a treat too. The DJR cars look great with that shell logo front end. Can't make my mind up :doh:

#13 ·
I used to love Ambroses car but the dark blue just does not as look good as last years. Ingall's livery is great as is all the FPR cars. Having said that when that #4 car is out in front.... it looks good.

#15 ·
The thing I love most about the BA racecar is the when it's got the powerdown out of a corner, it looks like a dragon posessed:

And when under hard braking, looks like it's about to gobble up and spit out whatever is infront of it. (just like on the last corner of Barbaghello(sp?) it looks like pure evil). Pitty I can find any picture of this.

#18 ·
Ken Oath said:
I don't like Ambroses car that much. The design does not look very intergrated. To busy.

I like Lowndes car the best. But, bring back the Green Eyed Monster!!!
What, are you crazy?????

#19 · (Edited)
ford.boy said:
What, are you crazy?????
A little.

But, I don't think his car is very well designed. To many sponsers names, not coordinated well. But, if that what it takes to get enough money, to run the team, good on em'.

I also don't like Russells car. Rolling advertisement.

For a Holden, I do like the Team Dynamik car.

#22 ·
I'd have to say the DJR Falcons look the goods, also like the Lowndes CAT car and Rusty's Caltex car.

Not that keen on Marcos' car, I really think they need to do something better with that one. Last years Pirtek AU looked great.

Also think Larko and Bargs' cars look pretty reasonable too.

#23 ·
Only the AU looks good with the green eyes. The BA version looks like it's try to be something it's not. It's trying to look like an AU which was trying to look like a BA.

#24 ·
FPR_Lowndes said:
i think you got it backwards Ken Oath, but what i dont understand is why everyone thinks besnard car will look good i think it looks like shyte in AU form
Cause this is what it should look like in BA form *druel*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.