9 21 OzEmail Racing Team Brad Jones
10 8 Castrol Perkins Race Team Russell Ingall

Both DJR Falcons ran each other off the road going into the first corner :dead:
Can it get any worse??

#2 ·
#00 Lowndes said:
Both DJR Falcons ran each other off the road going into the first corner :dead:
Can it get any worse??
DJR are living up to past form. Man these guys have lost the plot. They are looking like a bunch of amateurs.

I mean they have no excuse, they were once a class act, the team that had the skill to take it to HRT.

DJR, in its current form, would find even the Konica series tough.

#4 ·
Man if Ford didn't have Ambrose they would be totally fu(ked. I missed the race yesterday but I heard on the radio they said that the two DJR cars crashed into eachother. This is just ridiculous an unacceptable.

Come on Fords have a win today PLEASE!!!

#5 ·
I think DJR have gone backwards since Bowe left the team , it would seem that neither the Rat or junior have the set up ability of JB , lets face it after four years the cars have just gone backwards , with the new BA next year I think DJR need to have a long hard look at themselves and obtain the skills of someone who can sort the cars out , otherwise it's just going to be more of the same . The same can be said for GSR , seton is just going nowhere and is an embarrasment for the amount of $$$ that is invested in the team .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.