Ford Forums banner

v8supercars.com.au

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  hoon69 
#1 ·
Has anyone noticed how USELESS www.v8supercars.com.au has become now that bigpond basically owns it?

I'm currently travelling in the USA at the moment and we don't get the V8's on the telly so I wanted to know the results. So this morning I logged on to v8supercars.com.au - if I click on race results - they are not available until Friday the 2nd of April (almost 2 full weeks away). If I want details on the highlights - i get forwarded to http://v8supercar.bigpond.com/ and it tells me i'm not on "Bigpond" broadband. Apart fromt he fact I'm probably sitting on a bigger pipe locally than what most of Australia has to the rest of the world is beside the point. Also I might just be a Bigpond broadband customer when i'm at home, but when i'm travelling and i can't witness it live - they tell me to piss off!

*GRRR*

So all I can really get now is:

Photos
News
and round points.

I can't believe that round results are no longer being updated live. As a Telstra Bigpond customer that is travelling and can't log into this mess i'm disgusted.

They are going to get a piece of my mind about this....

See less See more
#12 ·
i hate the new setup should of stuck to the old way,they know how to bugger stuff up dont they *telstra*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.