Ford Forums banner

Who is going to Clipsal500?

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  SiKEDXR8 
#1 ·
I fly in on Friday afternoon and out on Monday, really looking forward to it. Anyone else going?

#2 ·
I will be there with the club, have a display of 15 cars behind the Pit Straight Grand Stand in the gold pass area. Also got tickets in Block E of the grand stand. Hope to see some of you there, lets all just hope that this weather clears up.

#7 ·
For me, it's the Phillip Island weekend.
The Cat Car (FPV) will have a large contigency from the local dealer here in Melb. I know, i'll be on the bus heading down there on Sunday :)))

Hope the BA's give 'em hell

But i will be in QLD when the Clipsal 500 happens, have to watch TV to see that.... Darn it.

#8 ·
I'll be there Friday(thank god for RDO's !), Saturday and Sunday. Main straight AA seats!

I've seen the Ford tent already. It is the two story one from Bathurst. Can't wait to get some new gear.

#9 ·
still deciding if im going at the moment

been offered a full weekends overtime at double money so thats pretty tempting as well (need T series funds!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.