Ferrari Floated To Cut 4bn Debt - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-24-02, 01:25 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Rocklyn
Posts: 7,750
Ferrari Floated To Cut 4bn Debt

Not exactly Ford related but interesting still

If you can't afford a Ferrari, you could always buy a share in the firm! Following a disastrous year in which parent company Fiat's debts spiralled to more than 4billion, the Prancing Horse is gearing up to be floated on the Stock Exchange.

Even so, only a minority stake in Ferrari is likely to be offered to the public. Meanwhile, Fiat is under pressure to give in to a takeover bid from General Motors. The US giant bought a 20 per cent stake in 2000, and the pair have worked together on projects including the Epsilon platform used on the new Vauxhall Vectra. Fiat has an option, exercisable in 2004, to sell the remaining 80 per cent to GM.

Article from: Auto Express
HSE2 is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mazda may miss debt reduction target for 2005 Stacy94PGT Mazda Forum 0 05-03-03 12:19 AM
Ford asset-backed plan may hurt ratings, Moody's says Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 0 04-30-03 10:27 AM
Ford, unlike Chrysler in 1990s, balances debt, cash Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 0 12-13-02 02:23 PM
I f@ck'n hate Ferrari FPRXR-6 Ford Racing Across the Globe 45 05-19-02 10:58 PM
Ferrari F60 The_RAT The Pub 0 02-09-02 12:56 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome