Jag @ the MMS - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2002, 15:05   #1 (permalink)

Jag @ the MMS

SUPER JAGUAR FOR MELBOURNE

The superb Jaguar ‘R-Coupe concept sports car that was the star of last September’s Frankfurt Motor Show, is coming to Melbourne and will feature alongside the new 2-litre X-Type saloon and sporty S-Type ‘R’ models being released at the show.

The R-Coupe is a leap into the future for Jaguar’s designers and shows how Jaguar’s design philosophy may develop. Jaguar has always been synonymous with beautiful cars and the R-Coupe certainly continues this tradition.

The classic flowing lines hint at previous Jaguars but the exciting interior design creates a futuristic look at what can be achieved with traditional materials. The high quality wood grain finish sweeps right around the cabin and Connolly leather covers the floor as well as the superb seats. Many of the jewel-like controls are silver-plated.

Julian Thompson, a protege of Chief Designer Ian McCallum, led the team that created this masterpiece. While the stunning four-seater coupe is not intended for production you can bet that some aspects of its superb design will see the light in future Jags.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2002, 15:07   #2 (permalink)

I will be going to the Motor show next week. I intend to take photos of all Ford related models and will post pictures in the relevent sections. I also plan to do another news article for the front page.
Old 03-01-2002, 15:14   #3 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

I am going to the Dallas Auto Show and I will see what I can get here. I love the jags.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 15:28   #4 (permalink)

Are you sure you are a GM person??
Old 03-01-2002, 16:00   #5 (permalink)

heres another shot!
Old 03-02-2002, 06:00   #6 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
I will be going to the Motor show next week.
Do you have a digicam Ian? If you do I'll pay good money to FF for some sweet hi-rez pics of the R-type coupe and the R7.
God I love the R-type concept. So simple yet so elegant..
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 06:57   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Yes I am a GM fan. I prefer GM, but i am an enthusiast of all cars. As long as they are fast and look good!
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 15:02   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by FM

Do you have a digicam Ian? If you do I'll pay good money to FF for some sweet hi-rez pics of the R-type coupe and the R7.
God I love the R-type concept. So simple yet so elegant..
Yes mate I have a digital camera. Will be taking shots of anything related to Ford for this site. I want to write another news article is the main reason. The camera has 2 res settings but I don't know how hi the best is. Most of the shots on the site now are taken with this camera on the Hi setting.
Old 03-03-2002, 01:44   #9 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Kewl.. look forward to your piccies mate.. :s4

Man I wish I was going this year!
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 02:01   #10 (permalink)

frown

You might have to cover the Syndey show as I don't think I will get to that one. Should organise a huge FF party up that way with the first showing of Barra to the public
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News

Related Reading: Jag @ the MMS