UK:It's the techno-Fiesta - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 05:37 Thread Starter
UK:It's the techno-Fiesta

It's the techno-Fiesta

Vodafone deal means buyers can also sign up for a G3 Nokia mobile phone

Ford has gone techno for the latest special edition sales drive on the Fiesta.

The Fiesta Freedom includes £800 of bluetooth and voice-activation kit, allowing the driver to make mobile phone calls, use satellite navigation and control the stereo without taking their hands off the wheel.

Buyers who also sign up to an exclusive deal with Vodafone will get a G3 Nokia phone, cradle and navigation software that can be used via the phone screen.

External tweaks include 15in alloy wheels, heated body-coloured mirrors, body-coloured door and tailgate handles, front fog lights and a choice of 12 colours.

Ford is building 2500 Fiesta Freedoms. It's available as a three- and five-door model with either 1.25- or 1.4-litre engines, and it goes on sale on April 1. Prices start at £8845.

My first car was a 67 Mustang Coupe, 2nd one was a 67 Cougar XR-7, 3rd one was a 66 Mustang Coupe. Why did I get rid of these cars for ? I know why, because I'm stupid, stupid, stupid.

My next Ford.....
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: