Ford Forums banner

UK: Sweet New Chariot For Woodward

837 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RPO83 
#1 ·
Clive Woodward OBE, the Head Coach of the World Cup winning England rugby team was presented with his own 'sweet chariot' today (Friday December 5) when he took delivery of a new Jaguar XKR Convertible.

Clive, who has driven Jaguar's for three years, was visiting Jaguar to speak to business leaders.

To commemorate his role in bringing the William Webb Ellis Trophy to the Northern hemisphere for the first time, Jaguar has incorporated some special touches to his new car.

"Clive is one of Jaguar's biggest fans - we felt it appropriate for us celebrate this historic Rugby World Cup win with some personal new additions to his new Jaguar XKR", said Phil Popham, UK Managing Director, Jaguar Cars.

"I genuinely enjoy driving my Jaguar, and being away for almost nine weeks, I really missed driving it while in Australia", commented Clive. "Whenever I get back home from a trip abroad, I look forward to getting back behind the wheel.

"I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful support back home whilst we were in Australia. And of course that goes for everyone at Jaguar too."

The XK range has become the fastest selling sports car in Jaguar history with more than 70,000 models sold worldwide since launch.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.