US:Ford reassigns N.A. sales executives - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2006, 02:44   #1 (permalink)

US:Ford reassigns N.A. sales executives

Ford reassigns N.A. sales executives

Bryce Hoffman / The Detroit News

DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. on Tuesday cut a vice president position and reshuffled its North American sales and marketing organization, reassigning several executives.

As part of the automaker's Way Forward restructuring plan, Ford moved Al Giombetti from corporate vice president and president of Ford and Lincoln Mercury to executive director of marketing and sales for Ford's customer service division. He will no longer be a corporate officer and the Ford and Lincoln Mercury president position was eliminated.

Giombetti will report to Darryl Hazel, a corporate senior vice president and president of the customer service division. The change is effective Jan. 1.

"We want a simpler organization with fewer layers," Ford spokesman Jim Cain said Tuesday. "Our goal is to move faster and provide better service to our dealers."

Other changes reported Tuesday are:

Randy Ortiz, who had headed sales and marketing for the customer service division, becomes general manager of Ford and Lincoln Mercury sales. He will report to Cisco Codina, group vice president of North American marketing, sales and service.

Barry Engle becomes general manager of Ford-brand marketing, reporting to Codina. Until last month, Engle had been president of Ford Mercosul and Ford of Brazil.

Mike Richards continues as general manager of Lincoln Mercury marketing.

John Felice will become director of the North American fleet business. He had been general marketing manager for the Ford brand since January.

Kevin Koswick will become chairman of the dealer policy board. He had been general sales manager for Ford and Lincoln Mercury.

In addition, Ford is cutting its 17 regional sales and marketing offices, consolidating them into 11 offices. Meanwhile, six existing offices that were run out of field representative's homes are being elevated to storefront offices.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News

Related Reading: US:Ford reassigns N.A. sales executives