US:New Mustang to receive several Roush treatments; Stage 1 due in November - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2004, 08:42   #1 (permalink)

US:New Mustang to receive several Roush treatments; Stage 1 due in November

New Mustang to receive several Roush treatments; Stage 1 due in November

MIKE SUTTON/AUTOWEEK

The 2005 Ford Mustang will be in dealer showrooms next month, but the next-generation SVT Cobra is still more than a year away. Not to worry, says Jack Roush, who hopes to tide Mustang fans over with several Roush Performance versions of the 2005 Mustang GT.

First out is the Stage 1 package due in November, including bodywork modifications, lowered suspension, 19-inch wheels, custom exhaust tips (no side exhaust this time around due to chassis constraints)—and a hood scoop reminiscent of the one on the ’69 Mustang.

By January, Roush will roll out a package of chassis modifications, followed in early spring by the full boat: a Roush Mustang complete with a supercharged 4.6-liter V8.

Need more information? Visit roushperf.com/

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > Latest Ford News and Racing News > Ford Worldwide News