Title says it all pretty much but, I am having problems with my Keyless Entry Remote, I've reprogrammed the remote to my car, replaced the batteries and everything. I followed these intructions on how to reprogram it
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter panel area (Connector will not be plugged
into anything, it will have two pins inside it, if you have to unlug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles
are set up from factory for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Everything seems to work fine when programming the door locks and unlocks when it's suppose to but when i go to use my remote it wont do anything :( please help!