From the manual
1. Remove front door trim panel and watershield from front door.
2. Mark the location of the bolt retaining front door glass run front retainer . Remove the bolt.
3. Check all rod connections against the appropriate illustration. Correct any disconnected or loose connections and check operation before replacing parts.
4. Remove power door lock actuator.
5. Disconnect the rods from the front door latch. #1 and #2The front door latch remote control link and the latch-to-lock cylinder rod cannot be removed because of the rod's end configuration. Remove wiring from clip on front door latch shield.
6. Remove front door latch control cylinder rod from the door lock cylinder. #6
7. Remove front door latch remote control and link.
8. Remove the front door latch retaining screws. Disconnect the door open warning lamp switch, if so equipped. Remove the front door latch from the front door.
9. NOTE: Do not damage anti-theft shield. Remove anti-theft shield from the front door latch.
10. Remove front door latch remote control link, front door latch control cylinder rods, and door open warning lamp switches from front door latch, where applicable.
11. To install, reverse Removal procedure. Tighten front door latch retaining screws 4-8 N-m (36-70 lb-in).