looking for SuperCoupe Seats - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Thunderbird Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Thunderbird.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-07-04, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Go Baby Go
looking for SuperCoupe Seats

i own a 93 davey allison Tbird LX with the factory power bucket seats and i'm looking for a set of 89-93 Supercoupe sport seats with 6 way power (lumbar support and side bolsters). i have checked locally and had no luck. if anyone knows where i might find front seats in good condition (preferably grey cloth) that have been removed or been in a wrecked car it would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Thunderbird Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts