New shoe - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Thunderbird Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Thunderbird Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Thunderbird.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 06:24   #1 (permalink)
Respect is earned.

New shoe

hey all,

So yesterday Im rollin down the street in the nieghborhood aboit 30 mph or so and then I hear it. Lub lub and it get faster or slower with speed. I had stopped to figure it out. I new I did not need to figure it out, it was a screw in front right shoe. Wouldnt you guess, the repair could not be done as the screw was to far inside, almost sidewall. I went to the tire shop and had to buy a new shoe. Cost 212.34. For everything I thought I had bought the tire protection plan, yea, not so much. Oh well, this is why we have credit. im trying to pay my cards down, so cash I payed, and off to work we go. Lol 212.34 really. Its a damb shame 245/45 r 18 cost that. And he gave the tire to me at 154 plus tax install and road hazard. Worst part is, her running shoes only had 1000 miles on em. Freaken a. On second thought freak an o, its easier. Thats my story, and im sticken to it.
birdmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2010, 09:12   #2 (permalink)

Re: New shoe

Tire must have been a GoodYear ?
chipset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:08   #3 (permalink)
Respect is earned.

Re: New shoe

Hey chipset,
They were f1 supercar. Now falken ziex 912 I believe. My wallet hated it. I did not like it much more. Lol sorry bout the double post all.
birdmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Thunderbird Forum