Super Coupe Club of Iowa - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Thunderbird Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Thunderbird Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Thunderbird.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2001, 10:08   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Super Coupe Club of Iowa

The Super Coupe Club of Iowa is a group of diverse people who enjoy driving Super Coupes and having fun. Our club is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the 1989-1995 Thunderbird Super Coupe, and the 1989/90 Supercharged Cougar XR7"
In the next few months we will be organizing get-togethers, car cruises and other club outings for the 2002 season. We are also planning to attend local, regional and national car shows and events this coming year.
The main goal of the Super Coupe Club of Iowa is to enjoy our cars, our friends and to promote and preserve our favorite cars. If you own a 1989-1995 Supercharged Thunderbird or Supercharged 1989-90 Cougar XR7 and you want to have some fun, why not join us?
Although our name is "Super Coupe Club of Iowa" we would also like to include SC owners from the surrounding states. To become a member of the Super Coupe Club of Iowa just contact us! It's as easy as that!
We are located in the Internet at: http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe
Michael Albee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2001, 21:27   #2 (permalink)
Thunder Bird Super Coupe Member

Read SC Club a hit!

Being the second non-charter member, I would have to say that the club has gone from the ground up. It started out with just a few guys who found each other over the infamous SCCoA BBS. I met Mike somehow also, and decided to drive a half hour to meet this guy. He was a pretty cool guy, and knew what he was talking about. I realized that he would make a great president for a club of super coupes, for which we all have a burning passion. I decided to join, and was able to attend the november meeting. I was obviously not the only new guy interested in joining the club, because we had 15 people at the meeting! That was triple the members. So whats next for the super coupe club of Iowa? That depends. If you live in Iowa, or the states surrounding Iowa, and you own a super coupe, I highly reccomend joining this club in order to make it the best!
Aaron
Gottboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 21:26   #3 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

I got a request to set up a forum for your guys club which I will do soon. We ask that you jsut try to get as many members that you can to join us. Hell if you visit OTHER Bird forums, drop a plug for us for folks to come here. Maybe send some emails to folks you know there to come here. This is a great area that is way under utilized!
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 08:37   #4 (permalink)
Birdman93

Thumbs up SuperCoupe Club of Iowa

Mike-

Any interest in joining forces at times with a chapter of the Vintage Thunderbird Club International?

I'm setting up a new chapter in Cedar Rapids, with Duffy's as a sponsor for a meeting place, and maybe we can join forces between the two clubs in holding shows.

Contact me if you are interested.

Tony Poole
VTCI Publications Director
Founder-Cedar Valley Thunderbirds
Old 12-17-2001, 08:53   #5 (permalink)
Ford Member

Thumbs up Birdman

Sure,
Get in touch with me! We'd be glad to .....

Michael Albee
319-366-1845
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sc_holidaybanner.jpg (16.0 KB, 39 views)
Old 01-03-2002, 18:45   #6 (permalink)
Birdman93

Combined SCCoI and CVT meet

Mike-

We're closer to getting our club together!

Any of your guys interested in a road trip next summer? I'm organizing Thunder on 66, a 7 day trip down Route 66 for all Thunderbird owners and enthusiasts-we have about 50 Birds gathered for the trip so far.

Tony
Old 01-03-2002, 18:50   #7 (permalink)
Ford Member

Thumbs up Thunder on 66

Sure,
Let me know .................

Call me .............

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Thunderbird Forum