Ford Forums banner

BA EDIT - The Stealth is here *PICS*

52K views 352 replies 86 participants last post by  Jabba 
#1 ·
The Stealth has landed – Herrods latest computer tuning product.

Over the last few months my car has been lucky enough to be involved in the Stealth Project at Herrod Motorsport.

This is the first time I've mentioned it because I wanted to post real information about what the product is actually like, eg: no guessing or '
"coming soon" crap. As you may know, I've tried a few different performance solutions over the last year and not had much luck.

I can say after using the Stealth for some time, IT WORKS!!!!

Here is a power graph showing what my car did today with Rob Herrod at the control.

This morning we tested it and produced 236 rwkW: after applying the Stealth, now produces 270.2rwkW, 34.2kW or 14.5% gain at the rear wheels.

The specs on my car: GT-P, Auto, Cold air, Helix, Full Stainless Herrod Zorst & BMC air filter with about 50k on the clock. (no chip)

The other interesting thing is while I was there this morning, I saw a Territory light'em up - appears that the Stealth also works on the entire BA range.

What is it like to drive???????

2 words.

FU$&@*G AWESOME!!!!!

Comparing it to the factory program, it feels like a completely different car. The shifting is so much better, the response is phenomenal with firm gear changing. The Rev Limiter is a bit past 6 grand, so when the change happens, its fast, hard and bloody quick!!! I can almost do 100 kays in first!!!!

The other thing I'm wrapped about is my stalling 'pet hate' is now gone. The Stealth fixed my stalling problem which occurred on idle sometimes, turns out that the Stealth has control over all parameters of the engine and trans.

What does it now do the 1/4 in???

CALDER PARK, THIS FRIDAY 17th - I'll be there ready to put the Stealth through the 400 meter test. Last time the car hit the 1/4 mile, it did about 13.8 after Peter from APS helped out with a tune of the UNICHIP.

Overall, a BIG THUMBS UP

My only problem is I have to learn how to drive on all my favorite roads again with more power, I’d better stock up on rear tyres before I leave.

regards
cam

See less See more
#2 ·
So what is it, a flasher unit like the SCT one?

#3 ·
GTP 200 said:
The Stealth has landed – Herrods latest computer tuning product.

Over the last few months my car has been lucky enough to be involved in the Stealth Project at Herrod Motorsport.

This is the first time I've mentioned it because I wanted to post real information about what the product is actually like, eg: no guessing or '
"coming soon" crap. As you may know, I've tried a few different performance solutions over the last year and not had much luck.

I can say after using the Stealth for some time, IT WORKS!!!!

Here is a power graph showing what my car did today with Rob Herrod at the control.

This morning we tested it and produced 236 rwkW: after applying the Stealth, now produces 270.2rwkW, 34.2kW or 14.5% gain at the rear wheels.

The specs on my car: GT-P, Auto, Cold air, Helix, Full Stainless Herrod Zorst & BMC air filter with about 50k on the clock. (no chip)

The other interesting thing is while I was there this morning, I saw a Territory light'em up - appears that the Stealth also works on the entire BA range.

What is it like to drive???????

2 words.

FU$&@*G AWESOME!!!!!

Comparing it to the factory program, it feels like a completely different car. The shifting is so much better, the response is phenomenal with firm gear changing. The Rev Limiter is a bit past 6 grand, so when the change happens, its fast, hard and bloody quick!!! I can almost do 100 kays in first!!!!

The other thing I'm wrapped about is my stalling 'pet hate' is now gone. The Stealth fixed my stalling problem which occurred on idle sometimes, turns out that the Stealth has control over all parameters of the engine and trans.

What does it now do the 1/4 in???

CALDER PARK, THIS FRIDAY 17th - I'll be there ready to put the Stealth through the 400 meter test. Last time the car hit the 1/4 mile, it did about 13.8 after Peter from APS helped out with a tune of the UNICHIP.

Overall, a BIG THUMBS UP

My only problem is I have to learn how to drive on all my favorite roads again with more power, I’d better stock up on rear tyres before I leave.

regards
cam
Top stuff Cam that is great news.Excellent power gain too looking forward to the results.

#6 ·
Unreal figures there Cam,certainly was worth the wait and what awesome power.Looks like i'll be waiting for Santa to bring me a pressie. lol
Cheers John

#8 ·
GTP 320 said:
Unreal figures there Cam,certainly was worth the wait and what awesome power.Looks like i'll be waiting for Santa to bring me a pressie. lol
Cheers John
Hey John don't get greedy you already got your quad pipes :bsr:

#11 ·
Great work Cam and all the gang at Herrod's, we knew this was going to be good, My finger's are crossed for you mate on Friday, go for the tittle for the fastest N/A Boss in Australia, let's all see what this product can really do, good time's ahead.

#13 ·
FPVGT said:
Hey John don't get greedy you already got your quad pipes :bsr:
Yep and loving it the Quads are awesome.
Good to see Herrods being in the forefront again with their Stealth.
Cheers John

#14 ·
ORSMXR said:
what the fu%$##$#@ck l just had the Orsmest drive beat you guys can't guess what l have just driven
Well come on spit it out :wnc:

#17 ·
ORSMXR said:
l just drove the stealth edit
Give us a rundown as you have a quick XR how does it compare to cams old set-up?

#22 ·
ORSMXR said:
Alex its a huge change doesn't even stall now go the Stealth.

also it changes the whole feeling of the way the car drives as in the way the engine roars through the rev range EG: how quick,the sound and the responsivness of the engine.
That is top news.Sounds like Cam will be one happy Bloke.

#23 ·
Mr Sparkle said:
Cam did you remove the Unichip, or is it still on there playing a part?
Cam had the Unichip removed weeks ago, i think it's in the ORSMXR Black beast.
Cheers John

#24 ·
Fu%$%$%$ck Cam l was unbelievabley wowed by the performance of the Stealth.
lt goes to show that Ford and Fpv are hiding this bloody orsm power from us (not happy Jan-Ford) VERY HAPPY JAN-STEALTH.
Cant wait to get it on my beast as it will be back on the prowl for some more meat to eat and spit out my quad pipes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.